Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs. Houston

1. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Aww, we struck out. Game over, no runs no hits no errors. Cajuns lose 2-0.maybe next game!

2. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Hopefully we get some hits in game 2, we have struggled all year against good pitching. Our win streak comes to an end.

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

After the top of the 7th in game 2

Cajuns 4
    Coogers 0

Cajuns win 4-0. Brignac pitches a shutout and gives up 4 hits and has 10 K's.

UL Softball Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

4-0 in game 2. 10 Ks for Ashley. All this w/o Holly. Not bad at all.

6. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    All this w/o Holly. Not bad at all
    What happened to her??

UL Softball Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Holly had started coming down with something this past weekend in Troy and this same illness kept her out of the Houston series. I would have liked to see the series with Holly as they would not have been able to pitch the same.

DaddyCajun

8. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    _ Holly had started coming down with something this past weekend in Troy and this same illness kept her out of the Houston series. I would have liked to see the series with Holly as they would not have been able to pitch the same.

DaddyCajun _
    I agree!! It would have made a significant difference if Holly had been able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    _ I agree!! It would have made a significant difference if Holly had been able to play. _
    I don't think so, the young lady that pitched for Houston in the first game is having a tremendous year. They would have pitched around Tankersley and several others would have had to step up. The young lady was just dominatiing in the game.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ I don't think so, the young lady that pitched for Houston in the first game is having a tremendous year. They would have pitched around Tankersley and several others would have had to step up. The young lady was just dominatiing in the game. _
    Yes, but while we are playing "what-ifs". the pitch around would have placed a runner on first. this would have disoriented the Houston pitcher. she hates base runners. she attempts to fire in a first pitch heater right over the plate. we anticipate this. bamm. tie ball game. Then, back to anyone's game. gotta love that "what-if" stuff.

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts it'd be Christmas all year long"

11. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts it'd be Christmas all year long" I've never heard that before, it's seaux cute!

12. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Houston

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ I don't think so, the young lady that pitched for Houston in the first game is having a tremendous year. They would have pitched around Tankersley and several others would have had to step up. The young lady was just dominatiing in the game. _
    I don't think they would have pitched around Tankersley until she had "hurt" them. Houston has a lot of confidence in their starting pitcher, and would have tried to stop Tankersley hoping to "discourage" the Lady Cajuns. Maybe we will find out their thinking if we wind up in a Regional with Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by angellebertrand View Post
    "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts it'd be Christmas all year long" I've never heard that before, it's seaux cute!
    A cutie, but oldie. I heard my dad say that to me when I was a young whippersnapper some 4 decades ago. Wow, that makes me sound old!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    _ I don't think they would have pitched around Tankersley until she had "hurt" them. Houston has a lot of confidence in their starting pitcher, and would have tried to stop Tankersley hoping to "discourage" the Lady Cajuns. Maybe we will find out their thinking if we wind up in a Regional with Houston.

_
    im projecting us as a 2 seed in the a&m regional. i think houston will get host with lsu as the 2 guess well see how it plays out though. i wouldnt like this

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    A cutie, but oldie. I heard my dad say that to me when I was a young whippersnapper some 4 decades ago. Wow, that makes me sound old!
    Saw Dr Earhardt(sp?) tonight at the Rhythms on the River in River Ranch. Dude looks good. Still teaching.

Z

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information