Thread: Double Header Saturday

UL Baseball Double Header Saturday

.anything about the baseball team playing a double-header tomorrow due to expected inclimate weather on Sunday?? If so, what time will the first game start???

2. Default Re: Has anyone heard.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ .anything about the baseball team playing a double-header tomorrow due to expected inclimate weather on Sunday?? If so, what time will the first game start??? _
    It is probably a possibility and if I had to guess, I would say it is still set for 3:00 because it is a TV game

Default Re: Has anyone heard.

anything official yet? need to know when to leave festival and head to the tigue

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ anything official yet? need to know when to leave festival and head to the tigue _
    Think Bitter just said they were going to make the call @ around 11:00 as to whether its a day/night double header

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Has anyone heard.

It looks to me like they're still going to start at 3pm whether it's one game or two, otherwise I think we would've heard different by now.

BOP, you out there??

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ It looks to me like they're still going to start at 3pm whether it's one game or two, otherwise I think we would've heard different by now.

BOP, you out there?? _
    Bitter said 1st game @ 3:00 regardless. Didn't hear all of Tony's interview this AM-but assume Bitter got that from Tony

The 3:05 PM game is under a TV contract with CST. It has to start at 3:00 PM.

8. UL Baseball LOUISIANA, TROY WILL PLAY 3 P.M. DOUBLEHEADER TODAY

IMPENDING SEVERE WEATHER ON SUNDAY

ACADIANA - Louisiana's home Sun Belt Conference series with the third-place Troy Trojans will be shortened to a 3 p.m. doubleheader today at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field because of impending severe weather throughout southwest Louisiana and the greater Acadiana area on Sunday.

The first game of Saturday's rescheduled doubleheader will be televised on CST (Cox Channel 37) with Lyn Rollins (PxP) and Ronnie Rantz (Color). Game two will begin approximately 30 minutes following the conclusion of the televised contest, but will not be televised on my KLAF-TV as originally scheduled.

Fans will not be asked to clear the stadium after game one and can use their Saturday ticket for both games. If fans decide not to use tickets for game three (Sunday's regularly scheduled game), they can redeem those unused tickets for Season Ticket Redemption Night on Wednesday, May 7 against McNeese State.

RaginCajuns.com

Chris Yandle

Default BREAKING SPORTS NEWS: UL-Troy baseball changed to a doubleheader at 3 p.m. today

BREAKING SPORTS NEWS: UL-Troy baseball changed to a doubleheader at 3 p.m. today
    From staff reports

UL's home Sun Belt Conference series with the third-place Troy Trojans will be shortened to a 3 p.m. doubleheader today at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field because of impending severe weather throughout southwest Louisiana and the greater Acadiana area on Sunday.
    The first game of today's rescheduled doubleheader will be televised on CST (Cox Channel 37). Game two will begin approximately 30 minutes following the conclusion of the televised contest, but will not be televised on KLAF-TV as originally scheduled.

Fans will not be asked to clear the stadium after game one and can use their ticket for both games. If fans decide not to use tickets for game three (Sunday's regularly scheduled game), they can redeem those unused tickets for Season Ticket Redemption Night on Wednesday, May 7 against McNeese State.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.PORTS/80426008

Thread Information