Thread: UL hosts critical weekend SBC series with Troy

1. UL Baseball UL hosts critical weekend SBC series with Troy

A roller-coaster season for UL's baseball team took another downward swing earlier this week.

Coming off last weekend's high note of taking two of three at South Alabama, the Ragin' Cajuns lost back-to-back games in non-conference play.

The preseason Sun Belt favorites were held to a season-low one hit in Tuesday's 3-0 loss at Lamar. The program had not been one-hit in eight years. That was followed with a 14-4 loss Wednesday at Southeastern Louisiana.

UL coach Tony Robichaux decided to give his players the day off Thursday to take a collective breath going into a three-game Sun Belt series against Troy.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott
    jparrott@theadvertiser.com

Default Re: UL hosts critical weekend SBC series with Troy

So who starts Sunday with Farquhar back in the pen? I assume it will be Broussard since he has been more consistent in starts than Wagley or Zorich. Seems like Bulliard, Glass, Solich will stay in pen.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ So who starts Sunday with Farquhar back in the pen? I assume it will be Broussard since he has been more consistent in starts than Wagley or Zorich. Seems like Bulliard, Glass, Solich will stay in pen. _
    Broussard is a good assumption.

I like that TBA guy we have throwing on Sunday. He's undefeated and has a 0.00 ERA.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Hahaha nice one, however you must remember he hasnt won a game either. I think I remember someone on this board saying it would be broussard and that was the reason he was pulled early on tuesday or wednesday. What would be nice is if Danny doesnt get too many innings this weekend and he pitches on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    I like that TBA guy we have throwing on Sunday. He's undefeated and has a 0.00 ERA.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    I would like to see Justin start.

TBA is much better than that Tee Ball guy that started against SLU (to steal a line)

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Whomever starts on Sunday, I am sure the "Reports" brothers.Staff and Wire will be all over it!!!!!

Z

9. Default Re: UL hosts critical weekend SBC series with Troy

Hey Z the relief crew comes in on home games SOMETIMES ---Thanks for your updates on our 3 major reporting sources---If I put down my sounds ---Dockside or La Louisiane???? This could be millions dude!!!!lol

Thread Information