Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @ SLU 4/23

Default @ SLU 4/23

Only update I'll post cause this game is over already.

UL 0
    SLU 8

Bottom 2

SLU puts up an 8 spot in the 2nd.

Default Re: @ SLU 4/23

http://www.lionsports.net/stats/live.ball/xlive.htm
    Southeastern La. 2nd - QUALLS, X singled to catcher, bunt, advanced to second on a throwing error by c (0-0).MCCANTS, B hit by pitch (1-0). ERNEST, C reached on a fielding error by 2b, SAC, bunt (0-0); MCCANTS, B advanced to second; QUALLS, X advanced to third. SUMMERLIN, C tripled to left center, RBI (1-1); ERNEST, C scored, unearned; MCCANTS, B scored; QUALLS, X scored. SCHEXNAYDER singled to center field, RBI (0-2); SUMMERLIN, C scored. D'ARENSBOURG singled to third base, bunt (1-1); SCHEXNAYDER advanced to second. HARGIS, C out at first p to 2b, SAC, bunt (0-0); D'ARENSBOURG advanced to second; SCHEXNAYDER advanced to third. SUMMERLIN, T walked (3-2). STREET, B homered to center field, 4 RBI (2-1); SUMMERLIN, T scored; D'ARENSBOURG scored; SCHEXNAYDER scored. QUALLS, X struck out looking (2-2). MCCANTS, B singled down the lf line (3-0). ERNEST, C walked (3-2); MCCANTS, B advanced to second. SUMMERLIN, C struck out swinging (2-2). 8 runs, 6 hits, 2 errors, 2 LOB.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Only update I'll post cause this game is over already.

UL 0
    SLU 8

Bottom 2

SLU puts up an 8 spot in the 2nd.
    who's pitching?

Z

Some guy named Tee Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ who's pitching?

Z _
    Wagley, Luke
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Louisiana 4
    Southeastern La. 8

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Some guy named Tee Ball
    LOL!! Hang in there Dad!!!

Z

terrible baseball

8. Default Re: @ SLU 4/23

14-4 SLU leads in the top of the 9th

The whole season slipping away completely. I thought they might be trying to turn the corner for the season after last weekend at USA, but the games this week have changed my mind. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    The whole season slipping away completely. I thought they might be trying to turn the corner for the season after last weekend at USA, but the games this week have changed my mind. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
    The only good news is that the last 2 games don't count in conference standings. But it really hurts to be playing so poorly again after a brief flurry of hope. Hope they can get it turned once again, but tempus fugit!

4 runs against two mid-week pitchers. Hopefully we can wake up for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    The only good news is that the last 2 games don't count in conference standings. But it really hurts to be playing so poorly again after a brief flurry of hope. Hope they can get it turned once again, but tempus fugit!
    tempus fugit-about it.

Maybe instead of playing the weekend series we can send the WHOLE team to the "take it to the next level" camp.

At the level they are playing at, ANY level is considered a "next level"!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    _ The whole season slipping away completely. I thought they might be trying to turn the corner for the season after last weekend at USA, but the games this week have changed my mind. Hopefully, I'm wrong. _
    Unfortunately, this team does not have enough pitching to turn the corner. Lets hope we can win a few weekend series and get into the SBC tournament. Anything more than that is probably unrealistic right now.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Games like these are making me think next tuesday may be better spent watching the Hornets (unless of course they win it in 4!)

Of course the first time we get to play LSU in years we have to be playing poorly

I realize that these games "don't mean anything" as far as the conference race goes, but I'd really enjoy a win next tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information