Thread: Robert Lee on Birds Eye View

UL Basketball Robert Lee on Birds Eye View

Can someone give me a recap on discussion?

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Robert Lee on Birds Eye View

crap. I forgot all about it. Please, someone, post some details. I'm itching for anything that can be percieved as 'good Cajun news' right now.

Fund raising talk "Golf tournament"

I missed the talk on the new players

The new PG could be a really good player

We now have 6 non conference games scheldule and 5 to go. We we will scheldule 3 more home and 2 away to give us 6 home and 5 away. We are looking to buy a game or two and have maybe 1-2 money games. LSU is in the talks as of yesterday. Right now La Tech, Oral Roberts, and McNeese are home and we go to Tennessee, UAB, and 1 other.

Next season we do not return a visit to Ark. St.

Lee said last year our strong point was help defense was very good. We must get better at protecting the basket and with the big guys coming in this will help.

Lee looks for Gradnigo and Bureau to expand their games buy putting the ball on the floor and getting to the basket and foul line.

Lee is looking for more maturity and the players to grow on on the court by making better decisions on the court without help from the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post

Lee said last year our strong point was help defense was very good. We must get better at protecting the basket and with the big guys coming in this will help.

Lee looks for Gradnigo and Bureau to expand their games buy putting the ball on the floor and getting to the basket and foul line.

Lee is looking for more maturity and the players to grow on on the court by making better decisions on the court without help from the sidelines. _
    all good points.

Default Basketball

Was Coach Lee on Bird's Eye View yesterday? Can someone summarize what he said?

Also, men's bb signed a point guard this week. What about Women's basketball. I haven't seen any signees mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Fund raising talk "Golf tournament"

I missed the talk on the new players

The new PG could be a really good player

We now have 6 non conference games scheldule and 5 to go. We we will scheldule 3 more home and 2 away to give us 6 home and 5 away. We are looking to buy a game or two and have maybe 1-2 money games. LSU is in the talks as of yesterday. Right now La Tech, Oral Roberts, and McNeese are home and we go to Tennessee, UAB, and 1 other.

Next season we do not return a visit to Ark. St.

Lee is looking for more maturity and the players to grow on on the court by making better decisions on the court without help from the sidelines. _
    Tennesse is not a school we are set to go to. What is set are return games to UAB and Utah Valley. I think LSU, Alabama, SMU and Missouri State were mentioned as potential road games. I am only speculating but I imagine LSU and Alabama would be money games while either SMU or Missouri State would be the first of a home and home (starting on the road).

Thread Information