Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: nwst vs ul

1. Default Re: nwst vs ul

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    _ Great another day of negative post. _
    All negatives aside, YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THAT ONE OUT.

Blown saves happen in baseball. I understand. But Buddy just laid and egg there. He has too much experience to go out like that.

2. Default Re: nwst vs ul

And our bullpen is TERRIBLE.

There is my "negative" post.

Default Re: nwst vs ul

_ Great another day of negative post. _
    I tell you what, just to make you happy, I won't post again for the rest of the baseball season.

Good night all.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: nwst vs ul

Hey there in Humble texas, did you miss all the cajuns strike outs at the plate. Winning and losing is done as a team. Buddy just had bad luck. Every batter who struck out was a potential run, and contributed equally in the loss. Just in a different way.

Boo back off.

GO CAJUNS!!!!!!!!

word.

Default Re: non game news

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee View Post
    I clicked on the star on the state of Alabama which takes me to the Alabama page with nothing odd that I can see.
    far right has listing of schools that installed pro grass

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    _ far right has listing of schools that installed pro grass _
    Reggie McKenzie could run on that stuff sport note! Enjoyed the show(grins)

Great another day of negative post.
    Way to many complaints from the players after taking strike 3 (SWING THE BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Reggie McKenzie could run on that stuff sport note! Enjoyed the show(grins)
    big smiles

I come here everyday to read posts.sometimes update on the status of road games when no one else does.

When we lose, I see a 7-8 page thread on the game. When we win, a 2-3 page thread. I wonder why some people only give their opinion after we lose.

Some people need to decide whether they are a a)fan or b) fair weather fan. If you chose, "b" please SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

11. Default Re: nwst vs ul

Quote Originally Posted by Villager View Post
    Hey there in Humble texas, did you miss all the cajuns strike outs at the plate. Winning and losing is done as a team. Buddy just had bad luck. Every batter who struck out was a potential run, and contributed equally in the loss. Just in a different way.

Boo back off.

GO CAJUNS!!!!!!!!
    Umm. I am about as optimistic of a fan as you can come by. I listen (or watch) every pitch that I can, yes, in Humble, TX. But if you keep accepting failure, guess what you get.

And you need more than 3 posts to call someone out. Boo.

Maybe one of the reasons we see more posts after recent losses as opposed to wins is that our program is suppose to be at the level where such wins are expected. hence, no need to comment much. unless, of course, we beat a program that we and others might not have expected us to beat.

When we have losses that shouldn't occur, you tend to see more posts.

I see that as a compliment to the history of our program, where is should be now, and where we all EXPECT IT TO BE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ I come here everyday to read posts.sometimes update on the status of road games when no one else does.

When we lose, I see a 7-8 page thread on the game. When we win, a 2-3 page thread. I wonder why some people only give their opinion after we lose.

Some people need to decide whether they are a a)fan or b) fair weather fan. If you chose, "b" please SHUT YOUR MOUTH! _
    i know the point your trying to make but if they were "fair" weather fans wouldnt they come around more we win than when we lose. So maybe we have "bad" weather fans?

14. Default Re: nwst vs ul

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    i know the point your trying to make but if they were "fair" weather fans wouldnt they come around more we win than when we lose. So maybe we have "bad" weather fans?
    Good point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information