Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints VS Seahawks

Default Saints VS Seahawks

OK folks.......who is gonna come out on top and why.......I think that this time the Saints play a great game.....Saints 24 Seattle 21.......I will geaux with what my heart says instead of what my head is telling me...

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    OK folks.......who is gonna come out on top and why.......I think that this time the Saints play a great game.....Saints 24 Seattle 21.......I will geaux with what my heart says instead of what my head is telling me...
    I love the way u think saints 24 PeeHawks 21 whodat baby

3. Default Re: Saints VS Seahawks

Pressure is all on them Bear. Saints are playing with house money. Whole world is picking Seattle. Did you see the spread??? Absurd

Default Re: Saints VS Seahawks

Use the saints board on here

No offense.

Breeze needs to cut back his contract, he can't pass the ball or run out of the pocket the past 5 games, so now ALL the pressure again is on the Defense! Give our defense some of that money breeze and need one more big time Offensive Lineman!!!!!!

Inept offense.

Dirty defense. I guess its ok to maul a receiver if you time your jump to just before the ball gets there.

Brees and our receivers got outplayed.

Seattle just played a better game today. Our defense kept us in it right until the end, but we couldn't afford for our offense to take an entire half of football off. Granted, Seattle had something to do with it. But we definitely called most of this game scared, and couldn't cash in when we got opportunities. I know wind was a factor as well in the kicking game, but I'll just say there was a reason Shayne Graham was on the street; he got us to Seattle, couldn't get us further. And as I'm typing, just an ultimate facepalm right there on Colston to end the game. Moving forward, the Saints need to retool a couple things and inject some youth at key spots, but we'll be right back in it. Bottom line, we've got to take care of our business so we play these games in the friendly confines of the Superdome.

Now, Seattle needs to hold up their end of the bargain and beat the winner of San Francisco/Carolina. I can deal with Seattle being there, they're just better than us right now. I'll be beside myself if they lay an egg next week and one of those other two pompous-___ teams make it.

Go Chargers!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Dirty defense. I guess its ok to maul a receiver if you time your jump to just before the ball gets there.
    And when Moore tries to break free from a hold, he gets called for offensive PI.

Even the Wallstreet Journal has it figured out.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...?mg=reno64-wsj

Brett Baer wouldn't have missed those two field goals....

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginCajun08 View Post
    Brett Baer wouldn't have missed those two field goals....
    Just told my wife the same thing.

Kicking game.....shanked punt set up Seattle for 3 points
    fumble inside the 30 yd line set up Seattle with a short field...7 points
    2 missed field goals.....-6 points

I said that the Saints needed their best game of the year.....and we did not get that....congrats to Seattle on the victory

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information