Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge (poll)

Default Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge

I voted. Still #43.

You do not have to check the sweepstakes button to enter your vote, if you do not want them emailing you junk.

Done! #43 and #4 respectively. Up 900%!! Much better compared to earlier numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by NickatNite View Post
    Done! #43 and #4 respectively. Up 900%!! Much better compared to earlier numbers!
    That means we are 900% up on yesterday's voting totals at this same time. Our highest ranking is #21 and 2nd, so no, we are WAY off compared to earlier numbers.

The key is email addresses. The more email addresses you have, (yahoo, gmail, msn, hotmail, cox, lusfiber, etc.) the more times you can vote. As far as I know (and I don't know because I don't have them) you can only have one Facebook account and one Twitter account. Use every email address you have to vote and we can start catching up soon, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Well then Marlin has really lost this team if they're busy concerning themselves about the name issue and not an upcoming opponent.
    The basketball team has nothing to do with us voting in the FAN challenge. SMD7636 was referring to the fact that Monroe is ahead of us in this contest.

5. UL Basketball Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge

Well MoanROW can vote for a name they can and do support. With the snafu, or FUP our president laid a couple of weeks ago many Cajun fans do not want to participate in this lame poll. And it is lame regardless of names.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well MoanROW can vote for a name they can and do support. With the snafu, or FUP our president laid a couple of weeks ago many Cajun fans do not want to participate in this lame poll. And it is lame regardless of names.
    Which is why I said "They've given up. They're too busy blaming Tabby, Karl, T-Joe and Aaron about the name to do anything productive."

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Which is why I said "They've given up. They're too busy blaming Tabby, Karl, T-Joe and Aaron about the name to do anything productive."
    Or maybe we don't give a ____ about this stupid poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Or maybe we don't give a ____ about this stupid poll.
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    ^This
    Fine. Then how about you walk into Scott Farmer's office with a check for $110,000 made out to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, hand it to him and tell him he can use it for whatever he wants in the athletic program? Too much for you? Then how about asking your company to pony up the money? No, they would want something in return. THIS IS A CONTEST, not a poll. Are you going to tell me that Arkansas State has more fans than we do? Are their fans more conscientious than are we? Do you think 30 seconds of your day is too much to ask to help your university get $110,000, free and clear? Surprise me. Vote.

Fine. Then how about you walk into Scott Farmer's office with a check for $110,000 made out to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, hand it to him and tell him he can use it for whatever he wants in the athletic program? Too much for you? Then how about asking your company to pony up the money? No, they would want something in return. THIS IS A CONTEST, not a poll. Are you going to tell me that Arkansas State has more fans than we do? Are their fans more conscientious than are we? Do you think 30 seconds of your day is too much to ask to help your university get $110,000, free and clear? Surprise me. Vote.
    Maybe before any of us write any more checks to this athletic department, we should say "Start construction on phase 1. Surprise me."

This poll is easy to beat. All you have to do is make up a name and add '@mailinator.com' to it. Then vote like mad!

Maybe the admin should focus on filling the fundraising position that has been vacant since the departure of Ken Winstead over 6 months ago. Then this "contest" wouldn't be seen as a critical fundraiser by our resident sycophant.

UL is listed as the biggest movers!

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    UL is listed as the biggest movers!
    From the 6thfan website:

"Biggest Movers indicates the percentage difference between votes received within the last 60 minutes and votes received within the preceding 60 minutes."

What this means is, with a 1500% increase, if we received 1 vote two hours ago, we received 15 votes in the last hour. Hopefully, we got more votes than that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information