Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge (poll)

Default Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge (poll)

I voted with 5 different email addresses and I NEVER vote for polls and social media crapI hate it, so suck it up and take one for the team.

At least beat the MOan-Hawks.
    Dash to itLOL

Default Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Cajuns are at #76 nationally and #7 in the Sun Belt. What are you people waiting for? Get busy and vote!
    How do you vote more than once a day?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    How do you vote more than once a day?
    Post #8

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Just voted for the first time! So we can vote ONCE a day, right! So everyone geaux back and vote each day!

You can vote once per day per voting method. So if you have multiple email addresses and multiple operating systems (Outlook, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.), as well as Facebook and Twitter, you can vote as many times per day as you'd like. I've already voted three times today.

Fine. Then how about you walk into Scott Farmer's office with a check for $110,000 made out to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, hand it to him and tell him he can use it for whatever he wants in the athletic program? Too much for you? Then how about asking your company to pony up the money? No, they would want something in return. THIS IS A CONTEST, not a poll. Are you going to tell me that Arkansas State has more fans than we do? Are their fans more conscientious than are we? Do you think 30 seconds of your day is too much to ask to help your university get $110,000, free and clear? Surprise me. Vote.
    No what we are saying is that this clandestine, operate in the dark, spite your fan base administration has ____ed themselves. They have now turned a vocal majority of fans into skeptics. Rightfully so, if you ask me. They have consistently failed to deliver anything that could galvanize the fan base and have us pulling in one direction. We are tired of giving 150% as fans and getting 10% support or transparency from the administration.

Don't give me that BS about not knowing what is going on, because if you haven't noticed there is absolutely nothing going on that is encouraging. So keep your quasi privileged smart ___ remarks to yourself. Spare this forum the lecture and tell your administration buddies to quite acting behind the veil of secrecy and put the good things going on and efforts on front street and expose the road blocks to our progress to the public. But like the Obama administration, our leadership is not leaders forging ahead through the wilderness of adversity. They are tip toeing through the treachery of politics because they are not leaders they are politicians who are only worried about the advancement of their own careers and maintaining their own jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    No what we are saying is that this clandestine, operate in the dark, spite your fan base administration has ____ed themselves. They have now turned a vocal majority of fans into skeptics. Rightfully so, if you ask me. They have consistently failed to deliver anything that could galvanize the fan base and have us pulling in one direction. We are tired of giving 150% as fans and getting 10% support or transparency from the administration.

Don't give me that BS about not knowing what is going on, because if you haven't noticed there is absolutely nothing going on that is encouraging. So keep your quasi privileged smart ___ remarks to yourself. Spare this forum the lecture and tell your administration buddies to quite acting behind the veil of secrecy and put the good things going on and efforts on front street and expose the road blocks to our progress to the public. But like the Obama administration, our leadership is not leaders forging ahead through the wilderness of adversity. They are tip toeing through the treachery of politics because they are not leaders they are politicians who are only worried about the advancement of their own careers and maintaining their own jobs.
    No, what you are saying is that there are limits to what you will do to support this athletic program. You can take the time to vote for a uniform contest that does nothing more than show that you know how to vote in a fan poll, but when an organization offers you free money to do exactly what you did when you voted for a uniform, you want to give excuses for why you don't want to vote.

You are turning this thread into something more than it needs to be. I understand your aggravation with the administration on the name issue, and I can even agree with it to a certain extent. But the administration is not asking you to vote in this contest, the NCAA is, and they are willing to pay you and the university to do so. Put aside your anger long enough for this university to at least get $10,000 (top 16) and then see if you want to try for the $100K. If you feel that is too much to ask, then I genuinely feel sorry for you.

No, what you are saying is that there are limits to what you will do to support this athletic program. You can take the time to vote for a uniform contest that does nothing more than show that you know how to vote in a fan poll, but when an organization offers you free money to do exactly what you did when you voted for a uniform, you want to give excuses for why you don't want to vote.

You are turning this thread into something more than it needs to be. I understand your aggravation with the administration on the name issue, and I can even agree with it to a certain extent. But the administration is not asking you to vote in this contest, the NCAA is, and they are willing to pay you and the university to do so. Put aside your anger long enough for this university to at least get $10,000 (top 16) and then see if you want to try for the $100K. If you feel that is too much to ask, then I genuinely feel sorry for you.
    You think that I actually care about the name? I was an athlete at USL. I liked USL, in fact I preferred it. I am not happy because we have politicians instead of leaders. Who accept mediocrity and refuse to stand for what they preach. instead they cave to political pressure because they are politicians.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

No, what you are saying is that there are limits to what you will do to support this athletic program.
    I will sell your organs.

Last day of the contest. I can't believe that you're going to allow Monroe to beat us in this money contest.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Last day of the contest. I can't believe that you're going to allow Monroe to beat us in this money contest.
    what money contest?

Z

10. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge (poll)

There is a prize, that MOANrow, will not win either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    what money contest?

Z
    This is the admin's fundraising solution. Instead of hiring A competent professional to replace Ken Winstead, they have appointed Deacon to scour the net for "contests" such as this to raise funds. That way, when they have to downsize projects due to lack of funds, they can blame us rabble rousers on Ragin Pagin.

Is it even advertised that the winning school will win $100K?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Is it even advertised that the winning school will win $100K?
    If you check the upper right corner of their header, you will see where it's advertised.

Details and Rules
    BACK TO THE VOTING
    SCHOOL
    PRIZES

Vote for your school to win a contribution to its general scholarship fund

The winning school
    will receive $100,000

Each school voted into the
    Sweet Sixteen® will receive $10,000*
    *Each school will have the flexibility to award
    the dollars to a randomly selected student
    or to the school's general scholarship.

Users can vote once per method, per day.
    INDIVIDUAL
    PRIZES

Votes submitted through NCAA.com
    can be entered into a sweepstakes drawing
    for great prizes

Each round, a randomly selected entry
    will be drawn to win an iPad Air

All entries will be submitted into a grand prize drawing at the end of the competition and one winner will receive an all expense paid trip to the 2015 Men's Final Four® in Indianapolis, including the March Madness® Music Festival and other great tournament weekend events!

Only votes submitted through NCAA.com can be entered.
    Be sure to agree to the terms and conditions
    after submitting your vote.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: NCAA 6th Fan Challenge (poll)

If you check the upper right corner of their header, you will see where it's advertised.

Details and Rules
    BACK TO THE VOTING
    SCHOOL
    PRIZES

Vote for your school to win a contribution to its general scholarship fund

The winning school
    will receive $100,000

Each school voted into the
    Sweet Sixteen® will receive $10,000*
    *Each school will have the flexibility to award
    the dollars to a randomly selected student
    or to the school's general scholarship.

Users can vote once per method, per day.
    INDIVIDUAL
    PRIZES

Votes submitted through NCAA.com
    can be entered into a sweepstakes drawing
    for great prizes

Each round, a randomly selected entry
    will be drawn to win an iPad Air

All entries will be submitted into a grand prize drawing at the end of the competition and one winner will receive an all expense paid trip to the 2015 Men's Final Four® in Indianapolis, including the March Madness® Music Festival and other great tournament weekend events!

Only votes submitted through NCAA.com can be entered.
    Be sure to agree to the terms and conditions
    after submitting your vote.
    Note the bolded portion. The winnings do not go to help athletics nor athletes, but into the general scholarship fund; which expressly excludes athletes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information