Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL's McGuire Named To Freshman All-America Team By Football Writers

1. UL Football UL's McGuire Named To Freshman All-America Team By Football Writers

The 13th annual Football Writers Association of America Freshman All-America Team has been announced, led by Louisiana freshman Elijah McGuire and two key figures in tonight's VIZIO BCS National Championship Game, Florida State quarterback and Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn.

Default Congrats Elijah McGuire (All-American)

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.-also-honored/

Elijah named to the Freshmen All-American team. Way to geaux Elijah, that's a major feat.

Geaux Cajuns! Bring on next year!!

Default Re: Football: McGuire Named To Freshman All-America Team By Football Writers

Oh haha, guess it was posted then! My bad Turbine

Default Re: UL's McGuire Named To Freshman All-America Team By Football Writers

But don't you think my thread title was so much more, I don't know. CATCHY!!! Haha I kid I kid.

5. Default Re: Football: McGuire Named To Freshman All-America Team By Football Writers

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Oh haha, guess it was posted then! My bad Turbine
    Yeah but your link had a link to the source. Props.

http://www.sportswriters.net/fwaa/ne.ica140106.html

"Louisiana" Rocks!

CongratULations McGuire

Very nice! Some big time players on that list. I Look forward to the next 3 years with him.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Congratulations Elijah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Very nice! Some big time players on that list. I Look forward to the next 3 years with him.
    If he adds 10 lbs and keeps the same speed and moves, we'll only have him for 2. Either way, gonna be exciting.

Super nice recognition! Elijah earned every bit of it. Geaux Louisiana Ragin Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

The 13th annual Football Writers Association of America Freshman All-America Team has been announced, led by Louisiana freshman Elijah McGuire and two key figures in tonight's VIZIO BCS National Championship Game, Florida State quarterback and Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn.

Congratulations to McGuire. That young man has a huge future. Glad he is with us for 3 more years.

Congratulations !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Congratulations !!!!!!
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the use of Louisiana by the sportswriters. Notice how respect follows achievement. One young freshman RB can accomplish something in one year the whole administration couldn't in twenty years. There is no way to overstate the importance of athletics to your school's overall mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the use of Louisiana by the sportswriters. Notice how respect follows achievement. One young freshman RB can accomplish something in one year the whole administration couldn't in twenty years. There is no way to overstate the importance of athletics to your school's overall mission.
    Well done Kyle.

BIG TIME honor! Congrats Elijah! Cajun Nation is very proud

Houma stand up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information