Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Saints are going to destroy the Seahawks!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: The Saints are going to destroy the Seahawks!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    The Seahawks Are That Team...see it's not hard to not sound like a complete dip____.
    When did you go from parking ticket Nazi to grammar Nazi? You must freak out when we hold up the "Geaux Cajuns" signs. "No people... it's 'Go Acadians'... and stop with the 'Ragin Cajuns'... it's 'Raging Acadians'."

Who Dat!?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    When did you go from parking ticket Nazi to grammar Nazi? You must freak out when we hold up the "Geaux Cajuns" signs. "No people... it's 'Go Acadians'... and stop with the 'Ragin Cajuns'... it's 'Raging Acadians'."

Who Dat!?
    Righteous indignation...so good in the morning...almost as good as a warm shower.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Righteous indignation...so good in the morning...almost as good as a warm shower.
    I've had a good bit of coffee this morning and my alarm is going off. Are you ready for a Black and Gold shower?

Who Dat?!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I've had a good bit of coffee this morning and my alarm is going off. Are you ready for a Black and Gold shower?

Who Dat?!
    It's not the gold I'm worried about...it's that Black I'm worried about. In the words of someone at my dad's work when they heard how loud he snored...YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!!!

Hawk, Seahawks should win Saturday as they are the better team and I don't think it would matter where they played. However, your view of the Saints is that you underrate them. I know you do this simply because it gives you pleasure just to irritate many of the folks in Louisiana. Consider you said the Saints would be lucky to be 8 and 8 after they won the season opener. They went on to win 11 and blowout 6 of the 8 oppoents at home. You don't do that without talent. Then you harped on their road playoff record. I admit I was skeptical they could win on the road but then they proved both you and I wrong. Moving Armstead to the LT spot has helped them greatly and he will continue to improve the more he plays.

Still, the Seahawks will likely go to the Super Bowl as they simply have more overall talent than the rest of the teams in the NFC. I always pull for the NFC team in the Super Bowl (other than the 49ers-cannot pull for a city which hampers the entire country by putting Nancy Pelosi in Congress) as it eliminates one team from contending for the title the following season. No one repeats these days so if the Hawks are in the Big game, I will be pulling for them along with you.

Current forecast for Saturday...100% chance of rain...high of 47...low of 39...100% chance of heartbroken Saints fans.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Being a die hard Redskins fan.. Im looking at this in the utmost unbiased way... The Saints will be destroyed. A bad defense just got worst with more injuries
    A bad defense? We were ranked 4th, oh and by the way we gave up 252 yards.

Current forecast for Saturday...100% chance of rain...high of 47...low of 39...100% chance of heartbroken Saints fans.
    Heartbroken? To lose to a clearly more talented team, at their home stadium? Saints have nothing to lose at this point. We have a SB ring. And our trophy for winning a road playoff game is on it's way, right? So it's all gravy for us. Pressure is on the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Heartbroken? To lose to a clearly more talented team, at their home stadium? Saints have nothing to lose at this point. We have a SB ring. And our trophy for winning a road playoff game is on it's way, right? So it's all gravy for us. Pressure is on the Seahawks.
    So it's hard for the Seahawks to humble the Saints since they already feel their accomplishments are adequate? Wait...is this...oh crap...wrong thread.

So it's hard for the Seahawks to humble the Saints since they already feel their accomplishments are adequate? Wait...is this...oh crap...wrong thread.
    We've just scaled the mountain, so we have the perspective that lofty view allows. One day you too may experience this wisdom. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    We've just scaled the mountain, so we have the perspective that lofty view allows. One day you too may experience this wisdom. Maybe.
    It's been a while since that mountain was scaled...lost to the sands of time.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

This is going to be a LONG week

Nah the NSA got that ____ on backup tape.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post

This is going to be a LONG week
    I like how he dunks even though they are still down double digits. Here is a better view of how that game went...Pixar does a drawing every now and then of the game of the week and here is how it looked to them. Rinse...repeat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I like how he dunks even though they are still down double digits. Here is a better view of how that game went...Pixar does a drawing every now and then of the game of the week and here is how it looked to them. Rinse...repeat.
    Anyone know this artist??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information