Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: NFL Blackouts

Default NFL Blackouts

Bowl games aren't the only one's stuggling to sell tickets. Packers have an excuse and will get an extension, it will be the coldest game in league history.good thing the 49ers beat the Cardinals last week for it could have been a loooooong night for Brees and Co. at Lambeau.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/.ace-deadlines/

Default Re: NFL Blackouts

I haven't been to a Saints game for about ten years. A family of four for tickets, parking and concessions, you are looking 500.00! That may be peanuts for most of you but it's not worth three hours of entertainment for my family.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Bowl games aren't the only one's stuggling to sell tickets. Packers have an excuse and will get an extension, it will be the coldest game in league history.good thing the 49ers beat the Cardinals last week for it could have been a loooooong night for Brees and Co. at Lambeau.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/.ace-deadlines/
    Is the forecast for Saturday night in Philly 65 and dry? It will still be a long cold night as the arena league team travels.

4. UL Football Re: NFL Blackouts

Big talk from a fan of a team with zero rings, and exactly as many trips to the big game as the arena league team.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Big talk from a fan of a team with zero rings, and exactly as many trips to the big game as the arena league team.
    Win a road playoff game.then come talk to me. Until then.fear the road.fear the ____ing road.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I haven't been to a Saints game for about ten years. A family of four for tickets, parking and concessions, you are looking 500.00! That may be peanuts for most of you but it's not worth three hours of entertainment for my family.
    That's regular season if you're lucky. Good seats for the playoffs go for at least 300/seat alone. The further you go the higher it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    That's regular season if you're lucky. Good seats for the playoffs go for at least 300/seat alone. The further you go the higher it gets.
    How much for Panthers tickets Kyle?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Is the forecast for Saturday night in Philly 65 and dry? It will still be a long cold night as the arena league team travels.
    You wish. 25 & clear with no wind isn't cold. Especially running over a bunch of pantie wasted NFC East girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You wish. 25 & clear with no wind isn't cold. Especially running over a bunch of pantie wasted NFC East girls.
    How many games has Brees won in games under 40 degrees? Fear the cold Kyle.fear the ____ing cold.

10. UL Football Re: NFL Blackouts

Zero rings Hawk, ZERO. Until then you are just talking smack, and smoking that stuff you so fondly talked of in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Zero rings Hawk, ZERO. Until then you are just talking smack, and smoking that stuff you so fondly talked of in another thread.
    Win a playoff game on the road.until then you are just talking ____ and clutching your rosary beads too tight.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    $500 if you can get tickets at face value, which is not easy

13. Default Re: NFL Blackouts

Here is my prediction, neither the Saints nor the Hawks win the Super Bowl this year. Mark it down!

So this conversation is useless, The Seachickens will still be without at SB ring and Saints will look to add more defensive help in th offseason.

Breed played college ball at Purdue. It does get cold in Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Here is my prediction, neither the Saints nor the Hawks win the Super Bowl this year. Mark it down!

So this conversation is useless, The Seachickens will still be without at SB ring and Saints will look to add more defensive help in th offseason.
    Pray it happens.then your "we got a ring" argument holds water. It's all you have left.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information