Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: NFL Blackouts

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Here is my prediction, neither the Saints nor the Hawks win the Super Bowl this year. Mark it down!

So this conversation is useless, The Seachickens will still be without at SB ring and Saints will look to add more defensive help in th offseason.
    Carolinadave- defense has not been the problem for the saints this year although they could use some reinforcements in the secondary

2. Default Re: NFL Blackouts

I know Red, that is my point. The Saints need to strengthen the depth to the backend of the d.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I know Red, that is my point. The Saints need to strengthen the depth to the backend of the d.
    The main priority should be finding protection for Brees. 2 OT's and a C are needed badly

4. UL Football Re: NFL Blackouts

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Win a playoff game on the road...until then you are just talking ____ and clutching your rosary beads too tight.
    Well the Saints did not need to win on the road, and did win in Tampa. That is a lot more than the SeaHawks ever did. Now you have the home field advantage and still you haven't nor will celebrate any rings. Who is clutching what? I look at my Who Dat NFL champion poster every day, while you dream of things never attained.

You been jawing for months, and your jawing will end with no rings, road or home won't matter.

Default Re: NFL Blackouts

They have good talent in secondary but injuries to Greer, Robinson and Vaccarro have hurt the depth. The have confined to play well.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    They have good talent in secondary but injuries to Greer, Robinson and Vaccarro have hurt the depth. The have confined to play well.

Yep, the saints pass defense has been really good this year. Unfortunately, Greer (and harper) will probably not be back next year.

7. UL Football Re: NFL Blackouts

Different subject but the same. the Bears have given Cutler a huge contract, huge error. I have a feeling some great players will be looking for work. I would love to see Peanut Tillman in the black and gold, but have a feeling he will end up in Tampa Bay 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Different subject but the same. the Bears have given Cutler a huge contract, huge error. I have a feeling some great players will be looking for work. I would love to see Peanut Tillman in the black and gold, but have a feeling he will end up in Tampa Bay 2014.
    Will he be a free agent?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Will he be a free agent?
    Yep. Him and Lovie Smith are pretty close as well, so I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up there.

Very good breakdown of the weekend games including the Saints-Eagles and the temperature related/home and away related breakdown of this Saints team and past ones as well.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-playoff-games

11. UL Football Re: NFL Blackouts

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Will he be a free agent?
    In the NFL if you are a long in the tooth veteran it matters not if you have a contract. They expect you to either give back some money, or get cut, very fews guaranteed dollars. Cutler will never get the 125 million seven years, only 58 million guaranteed, Brees has seventy million guaranteed, and only five years.

Is the forecast for Saturday night in Philly 65 and dry? It will still be a long cold night as the arena league team travels.
    And I suppose Philly's players want to play in that crap??? It will be a long cold night for everyone...It is tough to win on the road in the NFL, period. That plus their level of play this year is exactly why I am picking the Seahawks to get to the SuperBowl

Win a road playoff game...then come talk to me. Until then...fear the road...fear the ____ing road.
    Superbowl....win....Miami. And don't throw any crap at me such as "That's not a road or playoff game"....there is no bigger heat/pressure on a Team then playing for all of the marbles. This is your teams year to win it stud....if they do then kudos...if not......the agony will be merciless...

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Superbowl....win....Miami. And don't throw any crap at me such as "That's not a road or playoff game"....there is no bigger heat/pressure on a Team then playing for all of the marbles. This is your teams year to win it stud....if they do then kudos...if not......the agony will be merciless...
    I have been through that agony before bear...it humbles you. Especially the way it went down in Superbowl XL. Sadly...you Saints fans never got that lesson. Bad seasons won't humble you the way it does when you get there and the rug gets pulled out from underneath you. It's one pill that every one of you needs to swallow. The agony won't hurt so bad...been down that road before. You Saints fans won't know what to do if the Seahawks do win it. You won't have a leg to stand on anymore...and a fast closing window of opportunity that is closer to shut than half closed.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    And I suppose Philly's players want to play in that crap??? It will be a long cold night for everyone...It is tough to win on the road in the NFL, period. That plus their level of play this year is exactly why I am picking the Seahawks to get to the SuperBowl
    Philly doesn't play at home in a dome...they know what to do in the elements. Hell they played a few weeks ago in near blizzard conditions. Nobody wants to play in that crap...but some do it better than others.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information