Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Lamar

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Louisiana vs Lamar

Hawkins struck out.

Long up.

1 out.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Long dribbles it to second baseman.Throw to 2nd base drew the SS off the base, safe at second. Relay to first was not in time to get Long. Bases loaded. still 1 out.

Logan up.

Suicide Squeeze. Logan puts the bunt down, and they score the run from third

CAJUNS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana vs Lamar

SUICIDE!!! LOGAN GETS THE BUNT DOWN FAIR AND THE RUNNER SCORES FROM THIRD!!!!!!

UL 3
    LU 2 FINAL!!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    Suicide Squeeze. Logan puts the bunt down, and they score the run from third

3-2
    Nice, thanks for the updates!

Z

Well that was an exciting ending to say the least. Hope Robe's not hurt badly with the hand. When Hawkins SO with 2 on I'm thinking double play and thats the story of the year, but we got some breaks.

Big ups to Builliard and all the pitchers. Especially Builliard with that great inning.

Nice win and I get to go see the game tomorrow!!

7. Default Re: Louisiana vs Lamar

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Nice, thanks for the updates!

Z _
    No worries. All of this excitement is great.But I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Cuevas pitched a perfect game at Lamson Park this evening.

9. Default Re: Louisiana vs Lamar

Bulliard is the hero. FANTASTIC pitching from the freshman.

Go ahead man on 3rd with no outs in the top of the 9th and you were sitting on the pine a minute earlier?

CLUTCH.

_ No worries. All of this excitement is great.But I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that Cuevas pitched a perfect game at Lamson Park this evening. _
    Thanks. I was wondering how the ladies were doing.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Suicide Squeeze. Logan puts the bunt down, and they score the run from third

3-2 _
    Ditto to Z. thanks for the updates. I was afraid we might not squeeze this one out. I mean pull this one off.

Would someone please explain to me why with 0 outs and a man on first and second in the bottom of the ninth in a tied game why you would let a guy who limps to the plate swing. In the situation why would you not bunt the guys to second and third and with one out then bring in Hawkins and let him swing away. I realize that we won the game but this is really aggrivating me. This is a bonehead move and could have very easily turned into a double play which could have killed the rally

SOMEONE HELP

13. UL Baseball Re: Louisiana vs Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105 View Post
    _ Would someone please explain to me why with 0 outs and a man on first and second in the bottom of the ninth in a tied game why you would let a guy who limps to the plate swing.
    I have no idea.

I hear former Dodger Kirk Gibson is an expert on the subject.

A nice refresher game of good ole "tony ball". Hicks had 2 or 3 the sac bunts and helped get runners into scoring position. We coulda won that game with only 1 hit. Great pitching all around tonight. And solid defense with the exception of that play in the 9th. If that's what it takes to win a game i'm down for it. That was a great game at The Tigue and one of the most exciting I have seen in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ I have no idea.

I hear former Dodger Kirk Gibson is an expert on the subject. _
    Beautiful refrence. I was very young, but I will always remember that homerun. Classic highlight

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information