Thread: Calling out Turbine

UL Basketball Calling out Turbine

You are crazy if you will take an NIT bid over an NCAA appearince. No body remembers who wins the NIT and everyone remembers who wins the NCAA.

2. Default Re: Calling out Turbine

Originally posted by NCAA or BUST
    You are crazy if you will take an NIT bid over an NCAA appearince. No body remembers who wins the NIT and everyone remembers who wins the NCAA.
    You called?

First of all who you calling crazy? ME? OK sometimes.

Second of all I am a fan of Birds Eye View on ESPN 1420 as I am sure you are, since that is the only place I spoke on this subject.

What I really said was . . . If there were a guarantee of losing in the first round of the NCAA and a guarantee of winning it all in the NIT. I would take a banner.

However I also said there are no guarantees and I will take my chances in the BIG DANCE every year

ps welcome to raginpagin.com

Amen Turbine. Actually, I think Winning 3 or 4 games in the NIT is better than losing in the first round of the NCAA. And I do like our chances if worst comes to worst and we end up in the NIT.

I just posted on delphi "Win or lose this is a special team that at worst could be accused of peaking to soon." frankly I don't care which tournament we go to because the NCAA doesn't take the best 64 teams and the NIT has a lot of teams that belong in the top 40. Winning it all in the NIT say you were a goood team that year and losing in the first round of the NCAA tells you nothing. Post season play is post season play the problem is the players hear how the NIT is worthless and then lose to LA Tech. They need to know we care about the NIT. It won't matter this year though the Cajuns are going to go into WKU country and end their winning streak like they did ours. If the Cajuns only lost by three at home where they do not dominate then they will kill WKU on the road where they have dominatd all year. I just hope I am wrong and they didn't peak to soon because this team is really special.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

we will agree to disagree

Zeebart

Thread Information