Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: 2008 Enrollment

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun View Post
    I doubt it otherwise how did the LSU football layer get a 4.4
    That was the GPAsap

Go Places As soon as possible.

Otherwise known as the 40 yard dash

Oddly enough rumor has it . . . the lower the GPAsap the higher the GPA. Not sure how that works.
    igeaux.mobi

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 17 UL undergraduate students earn 4.0 GPAs

i taught high school with cooper battle's mother, julia, at fatima, the last year it was a high school. julia lost cooper's father, her husband, just a while back. good people. i'm glad to see the boy do so good.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: 17 UL undergraduate students earn 4.0 GPAs

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    _ Nice, that is quite an accomplishment! I was always pumped when I could achieve that for one semester.

igeaux.mobi _
    I pulled it off once while in college...my last semester of Grad School.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    i taught high school with cooper battle's mother, julia, at fatima, the last year it was a high school. julia lost cooper's father, her husband, just a while back. good people. i'm glad to see the boy do so good.
    I believe Julia has recently finished, or is about to finish, her Graduate work in UL's Geology Dept. I was more or less on my way out when she went back to school, so I didn't know her very well. But, she seemed like a very nice and outgoing person, whom everyone seemed to like, and always came across as a leader. Now knowing that she was a teacher, it makes a lot of sense.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: 17 UL undergraduate students earn 4.0 GPAs

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ I pulled it off once while in college...my last semester of Grad School.

I believe Julia has recently finished, or is about to finish, her Graduate work in UL's Geology Dept. I was more or less on my way out when she went back to school, so I didn't know her very well. But, she seemed like a very nice and outgoing person, whom everyone seemed to like, and always came across as a leader. Now knowing that she was a teacher, it makes a lot of sense. _
    hers was a very interesting story. she was working for mobil, i believe, in the early '80's when she and joe decided that she should try another career. she came to fatima and turned out to be a super teacher. glad to have known her and her late husband. did not know she had returned to school.

5. Default Re: 17 UL undergraduate students earn 4.0 GPAs

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    _ pretty impressive...if they went to LSU they could've probably achieved a 2.3 or maybe even a 2.4... _
    Time to get this idiot off the board---the hell with this guy with no clue of the academic performances and the knowledge of the schools----What a bunch of bs to think that LSU would be a harder program than UL ---off the board!!!!

6. Research 14 finish business program

UL — The University of Louisiana's new Moody Executive Institute held a breakfast gathering Tuesday to recognize 14 people who completed its two new leadership programs.

One is a course intended for executives reporting to their company’s chief executive officer.

The other is a program aimed at younger people being groomed to take over family businesses, said Christina Harper of The Training Source. Harper served as an instructor in both programs, along with fellow executive coach Phyllis Arceneaux.

Both leadership programs, developed by The Training Source, completed rounds of group sessions and one-on-one coaching earlier this month. The Training Source, a Lafayette-based professional development leadership firm, partnered with UL to create the pilot programs and help launch the institute.

the rest of the story

By MARSHA SILLS
    Advocate Acadiana bureau
    Homes SO Clean

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information