Thread: Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

Default Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

I wonder if Dan Mullen still has interest in the Penn State job?
    SI reported O'Brien currently working on deal with Houston Texans.

Default Re: Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

I read penn st wants schiano

Default Re: Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

Mullen is not going anywhere. He has not proven crap. Hud is staying another yr, dont get ur panties all bunched up

4. UL Football Re: Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

Yep, but you never know how the dominos fall. Hud could get that Mississippi State job from a coaching change at any number of schools creating a wave of change.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    I wonder if Dan Mullen still has interest in the Penn State job?
    SI reported O'Brien currently working on deal with Houston Texans.
    Mullen will not get that job

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Mullen will not get that job
    I know Penn State is a prestigious program but with all that has happened there recently, do you think they will be able to get a big named coach? I don't think a Dan Mullen type is that far-fetched.

7. UL Football Re: Penn State Bill O'Brien To Texans, Could Miss State Dan Mullen Go To Penn State

Their penalties have been reduced with more reductions likely to come, and frankly I do not think the negatives about the perv or others will in any way seriously impact their future recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I know Penn State is a prestigious program but with all that has happened there recently, do you think they will be able to get a big named coach? I don't think a Dan Mullen type is that far-fetched.
    Bill O'Brien was a big name in the industry, having come down from the NFL to take this job. Because of the way the new school administration handled the cleanup, they kept themselves as one of the elite programs in the country. O'Brien worked hard to continue bringing in quality players, and Pennsylvania is still one of the top 5 recruiting hotbeds, so any coach of any level will be happy to get this job, if it comes open.

Mullen has a losing record in Conference.wont helpthere are bigger names than Mullen who will want the Penn ST job

Thread Information