Thread: Weather permitting, Ragin' Ragin' Cajuns ready to face Demons

1. UL Baseball Weather permitting, Ragin' Ragin' Cajuns ready to face Demons

During a recent media interview, UL baseball coach Tony Robichaux shared his thoughts on the Ragin' Cajuns' rough start this season.

"We've had some adversity," Robichaux said. "Hopefully, we've handled it. And we can get on the other side of it. I've always said there's no perfect job or marriage.

"It is how you handle the conflict that makes the job and the marriage. It's the same with baseball."

After playing four straight road games, UL (6-11) returns home to play at 6:30 tonight against Northwestern State (11-7) at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field. The preseason Sun Belt favorite Cajuns, who are 2-5 at home this season, have lost 11 of their last 15 games - including two of three in conference play at Florida Atlantic last weekend.

The rest of the story

Joshua Parrott
    jparrott@theadvertiser.com

Default Re: Weather permitting, Ragin' Ragin' Cajuns ready to face Demons

Are they reeeally ready?

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ Are they reeeally ready? _
    I don't know, but as a good friend told me yesterday when I made the tongue in cheek comment that I didn't know if we could even beat "rainout",

"We can stay with rainout until the middle innings. At that point the pitching will breakdown and rainout will bring in a pinch hitter - hail storm who will crush the relievers. On the mound the closer - lighning strike - fans 5 cajuns in 2 innings. Game over."

Hey, if I couldn't laugh, then I'd be crying.

Where are the announcements made first concerning the cancellation of games due to weather? On this site, the official Athletic page, radio station?

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTiger4RaginCajuns View Post
    Where are the announcements made first concerning the cancellation of games due to weather? On this site, the official Athletic page, radio station?
    I'm sure Jay will make an announcement on his show if they decide to cancel. I'm thinking they would try to make a decision before the Northwestern team would leave. Probably no later than about 3:00.

Right now, 12:30 P.M. the sun is out but very windy. Nearest rain is in east Texas.

Default the latest... official news on tonight's game

radio station?
    i know where i hope the answer to be someday.. (grins)

ps. announcement not good

pss. please vote in my new poll.. please i worked hard on it (grins) please please

psss. also can see the results on this page of last poll on how many games would the Cajuns win post Tech game (bottom right)

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTiger4RaginCajuns View Post
    smiling today..

Thread Information