Thread: UL ticket sales soar for bowl game

1. Default UL ticket sales soar for bowl game

The Cajundome box office has seen a steady stream of Ragin' Cajuns fans picking up their New Orleans Bowl game tickets since Tuesday. More than 16,500 tickets have been sold, prompting the University of Louisiana to ask the New Orleans Bowl.

Default Re: UL ticket sales soar for bowl game

But according to toolame fans those are all corporate purchases that are given away.

I guess toolame fans see everyone else through their eyes and think our sales are the same as theirs. Even if true the reality is our fans show up and use the tickets regardless of who paid for the tickets unlike the 1200 who show up when toolame claims 16000 paid "attendance".

Flush the wave !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    But according to toolame fans those are all corporate purchases that are given away.

I guess toolame fans see everyone else through their eyes and think our sales are the same as theirs. Even if true the reality is our fans show up and use the tickets regardless of who paid for the tickets unlike the 1200 who show up when toolame claims 16000 paid "attendance".

Flush the wave !!!!!!

They also talk about only the school ticket sales. I've got several friends who bought through ticket master because they are not RCAF members and didn't want to sit in the nose bleed again.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

"flush the wave" that belongs on red t shirt

"I just took a green wave and wiped my Tulane" on the front

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Very wordy but has potential

7. Default Re: UL ticket sales soar for bowl game

Wear red!!!!!!! Wear red!!!

does anybody have any idea of how these sales compare to the past two years? Are we on pace to break our own attendance record?

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    does anybody have any idea of how these sales compare to the past two years? Are we on pace to break our own attendance record?
    Per the article, the department expects to surpsass the 21k we sold through the school last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post

I know some don't have access to the Advertiser's website.

Per the article.

"The new allotment of just more than 19,000 tickets still may not be enough because UL box office employees expect to meet or surpass last year’s ticket sales of 21,000"

Also from the Advertiser article:

"The university’s 2011 original allotment for bowl tickets was 8,000, and in 2012, that number was 13,000.

Both years, the ticket sales through the UL ticket office well surpassed the original allotments, with 21,000 tickets sold last year and 18,000 tickets sold in 2011."

Our sales have increased each year. Suck on that, Weenies.

FLUSH THE WAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information