Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Mark Hudspeth (@ULCoachHud) tweeted at 7:07 PM on Mon, Dec 16, 2013:

@ULRaginCajuns wrapped up their last on campus practice before leaving for #NewOrleans Tom!! Come see the team off Tom at 12:30! "Fight on!"

Tulane Football (@GreenWaveFB) tweeted at 8:10 PM on Mon, Dec 16, 2013:

#Tulane Football Makes Short Trip to its New Orleans Bowl Headquarters on Monday http://t.co/lIRCo5jMNB @NewOrleansBowl #38intheDome

Tulane Football (@GreenWaveFB) tweeted at 8:12 PM on Mon, Dec 16, 2013:

Here's a photo gallery from #Tulane's 'Arrival' day for the 2013 @NewOrleansBowl http://t.co/5WBb1arwWD #38intheDome

Ten minute bus ride, wearing green camouflage. They ain't "The U".

QuarterbackU
    Post subject: Re: Tulane announces 7500 tickets soldPostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:14 am
    President's Circle

To the casual Tulane fans, it is best to buy tickets directly from the Ticket Office, so that they can collect a $5 fee (instead of the New Orleans Bowl) and remember 100% of the $5 fee goes directly to keeping U.L.L. out of C-USA for years to come

6. Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    QuarterbackU
    Post subject: Re: Tulane announces 7500 tickets soldPostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:14 am
    President's Circle

To the casual Tulane fans, it is best to buy tickets directly from the Ticket Office, so that they can collect a $5 fee (instead of the New Orleans Bowl) and remember 100% of the $5 fee goes directly to keeping U.L.L. out of C-USA for years to come
    ---WOW ---I detect a little dislike for the UL good guys---but they aren't concerned ---Which is it???

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Here's five minutes you will never get back. Catering?
    http://www.luckydogs.us/index.cfm
    My favorite used to be Takee Outee.

Tim Buckley (@TDARaginCajuns) tweeted at 4:59 PM on Tue, Dec 17, 2013:

SI.com's New Orleans Bowl prediction: Tulane 24, UL 17.

Tulane Football (@GreenWaveFB) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Tue, Dec 17, 2013:

VIDEO: Interviews w/ @TUCoachCJ, QB Nick Montana, CB @Lorenzo_Doss, & WR Ryan Grant before Bowl practice at the Dome http://t.co/C4TNAw87Q6

BTW, be prepared for Jewlane fans to be _____s to UL fans. They are already discussing it on their message boards. Get ready for lots of ULL, USL, OohLaLa, etc.

And as my reference illustrates I'm more than willing to get down in the gutter with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    BTW, be prepared for Jewlane fans to be _____s to UL fans. They are already discussing it on their message boards. Get ready for lots of ULL, USL, OohLaLa, etc.

And as my reference illustrates I'm more than willing to get down in the gutter with them.
    Just punch the first one of those biatches in the mouth, that's my plan. Let's see how they react to that.

I tried to register for their board and the green weenies haven't approved it yet.

No they won't. They won't have the internet between them and us in New Orleans. A lot of tough guys on message board yet I can never actually find any in real life.

Let them talk, kick their ___es on the football field, and let them taste how embarrassing it is to lose to OohLaLa on national television in front of 60,000 OohLaLa fans in their own stadium.

The winners on the football field will have the last word. I wouldn't do too much talking until we see who that is.

15. UL Football Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

TooLame is currently a 2.5 point favorite and the over under is 49.5. Blow up the over under to 70 and UL walks away with a third trophy.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 . LastLast

Thread Information