Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wavefan View Post

Plenty of Tulane fans go to this bowl most years. This is never a hard ticket. I have no doubt we will have the majority of the fans. And I am just as sure that many of the USL buffoons, some of whom won't even have been there themselves, will rattle on inanely for months about how they outnumbered us at our home stadium. Won't be an ounce of truth to it but that won't make an ounce of difference to them.
    Preemptive disclaimers are always fun.

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

I love this, keep em coming Dre.

It will get interesting in the Quarter.

It's funny, they look down their noses at everyone as if they are some "elite" institution and program. The only "elite" status they enjoy is being a private school so they are not subject to the yoke of the banana republic legislature and yet they still suck.

Of course, after comments like those shown they will be shocked and appalled when UL fans tell them to ____ off as "WaveProf" found out two years ago when they visited Cajun Field.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    waverider
    Post subject: Re: Predicted NOLA Bowl Attendance ThreadPostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 pm
    Emerald Circle

Lets compare where we are as programs. We are a program on the rise, they have had success for a couple of seasons. This bowl represents a first step for heading in the right direction, they get NOLA bowl tickets with their season ticket packages. This is a consolation for falling short of our goals, this is their goal.
    Thanks, I needed that laugh to start my day.Back to work

Terrance Broadway (@tjb8667) tweeted at 8:08 AM on Thu, Dec 12, 2013:

Arm is taking great strides! On track

GeauxBus (@GeauxBus) tweeted at 8:13 AM on Thu, Dec 12, 2013:

#Bus to the bowl game! $40/pass. For tickets, Transp. Services! Don't drive! Be happy & relaxed to watch our #Cajuns!

Wavefan
    Post subject: Re: Predicted NOLA Bowl Attendance ThreadPostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 am
    Navigator Level

Plenty of Tulane fans go to this bowl most years. This is never a hard ticket. I have no doubt we will have the majority of the fans. And I am just as sure that many of the USL buffoons, some of whom won't even have been there themselves, will rattle on inanely for months about how they outnumbered us at our home stadium. Won't be an ounce of truth to it but that won't make an ounce of difference to them.
    ______ I hope broadway plays and we smash these _____s.

I guess we will all just have to smoke a bowl of the greenwave that is!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    It will get interesting in the Quarter.

It's funny, they look down their noses at everyone as if they are some "elite" institution and program. The only "elite" status they enjoy is being a private school so they are not subject to the yoke of the banana republic legislature and yet they still suck.

Of course, after comments like those shown they will be shocked and appalled when UL fans tell them to ____ off as "WaveProf" found out two years ago when they visited Cajun Field.
    Your boy wave prof is a piece of work! Lol! I think he's from "new joisy". Where's Cajun Wave? We haven't been able to _____ slap him in awhile. He is missed.

Z

Terrance Broadway (@tjb8667) tweeted at 8:08 AM on Thu, Dec 12, 2013:

Arm is taking great strides! On track
    Got to love his optimism. Keep moving along that track, TB.

11. Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

And what really amazes me that with their heavy Jewish enrollment they enter/leave as raving liberals backing a president that is going to allow Iran to wipe their cherished state of Israel off the map----Yea the very smart teaching the very smart!!!

Ye Olde Green Wave Forum is crashed at the moment. Must not have been able to handle having more than 5 visitors at a time.

13. Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Go to the Tulane Huddle!!!

UL Lafayette (@ULLafayette) tweeted at 11:01 AM on Thu, Dec 12, 2013:

Take the @GeauxBus to see the @ULRaginCajuns at the #NewOrleansBowl for only $40 round-trip. Open to students, faculty, and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    If we had won the last 2 games, we'd be in the top 25 and they'd have a lot different tone. I'm sorry that an a** whooping is their consolation prize. What's the consolation prize for the next 10 losing seasons they'll have?
    The top 25? We're you sober when you typed this? Cajuns have never been in the top 25.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information