Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

What ____ has been said before this afternoon on this thread? This thread has literally been 95% of things that came from Tulane people via Twitter or yogwf.

RWR must be Twitter's "Derek B".

Quote Originally Posted by RollWaveRoll View Post
    Politics has nothing to do with it. It is a free country. You can say or think what you want. Just don't be surprised when others judge you, and your school, on those opinions. If I were a Louisiana - Lafayette administrator, I'd be ashamed of this board and your opinions. It reflects poorly on the entire university that such views are tolerated. They're ugly, bigoted, and distasteful, and have no place in an institution of higher learning.

Please. Go on. Keep digging yourself a deeper hole.
    Oh and let me guessNO OTHER school in Louisiana or the USA has EVER done anything of the sort.man you should really get over yourself!

If you don't think Tulane is not full of elitist _____s then why would they brag about there degrees on some message board?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Just another prissy, elitist candy assed _____ of a Tulane fanget ready folks because a lot of these people are planning to get ugly in the Quarter on Saturday. You are going to hear a lot of enormously disrespectful trash talking. We need to take this one bad.
    Therein lies the problem for these elitist fools. There will be UL fans everywhere. there will be small pockets of Tool Lame fans They better choose their battles wisely.

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RollWaveRoll View Post
    Politics has nothing to do with it. It is a free country. You can say or think what you want. Just don't be surprised when others judge you, and your school, on those opinions. If I were a Louisiana - Lafayette administrator, I'd be ashamed of this board and your opinions. It reflects poorly on the entire university that such views are tolerated. They're ugly, bigoted, and distasteful, and have no place in an institution of higher learning.

Please. Go on. Keep digging yourself a deeper hole.
    Speaking of ugly and distasteful.and yes, racist Dont you have that whore Melissa Harris Perry on your faculty? If there are more like her on your campus, I believe I'd seriously reconsider the quality of education my child would recieve at Tool-Lame.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Therein lies the problem for these elitist fools. There will be UL fans everywhere. there will be small pockets of Tool Lame fans They better choose their battles wisely.

Z
    I gave my wife full permission to beat down any one of them this weekend, and I would proudly bail her out of jail! If I did it to someone, it would just look like two grown men fighting.

Nm

Last edited by ZoomZoom; December 19th, 2013 at 06:47 pm. Reason: I slipped back in time and thought I was in Blackham.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Nope, I believe that it is "Savacool" on the CSNBBS boards

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Nope, I believe that it is "Savacool" on the CSNBBS boards
    Sava-tool.

What a moron.

Z

Uninformed about our University does not cover it

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Reminds me more of WaveProf who came here before our last game against Toolame with the elitist, condescending attitude.

Judging from their sorry excuse of what they call of a fanbase, an elitist, condescending attitude is the last thing that should be brought to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Judging from their sorry excuse of what they call of a fanbase, an elitist, condescending attitude is the last thing that should be brought to this site.
    Amen my Brothersee you Friday.

Hey y'all, first post didn't send so I'll try this again! I'm as guilty as anyone in the negativity this week so I wanted to come on here and apologize. Both our boards and this one have been very snarky/personal/negative over the last week. Healthy smack is great when it's rankings/facilities/records/w:l's but it's crossing into really nasty territory.

I think both fan bases can agree that bringing up religion/region/race and other sweeping generalizations is wrong. Both universities are diverse in student body and culture and this should be celebrated, not thrown around like it has been. So I ask to keep that down as well as the 'I'm gonna have a beat down on these Toolame fans" or "I told my wife to do x y z and I'd bail her out" crap. Unnecessary and killing the fun. Violence isn't funny.

Good luck. I'm impressed with your ticket sales and enthusiasm. I don't doubt that you'll out number us. Hopefully I get to be the one cheering in the end. Either way I'll be at Ms Maes after celebrating a fun day. Good luck and keep the smack talk fun.

-JD

PS, to the fan that gave me some fried gator last year at your tailgate. Yum. Please bring more to New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by JDTulane View Post
    Hey y'all, first post didn't send so I'll try this again! I'm as guilty as anyone in the negativity this week so I wanted to come on here and apologize. Both our boards and this one have been very snarky/personal/negative over the last week. Healthy smack is great when it's rankings/facilities/records/w:l's but it's crossing into really nasty territory.

I think both fan bases can agree that bringing up religion/region/race and other sweeping generalizations is wrong. Both universities are diverse in student body and culture and this should be celebrated, not thrown around like it has been. So I ask to keep that down as well as the 'I'm gonna have a beat down on these Toolame fans" or "I told my wife to do x y z and I'd bail her out" crap. Unnecessary and killing the fun. Violence isn't funny.

Good luck. I'm impressed with your ticket sales and enthusiasm. I don't doubt that you'll out number us. Hopefully I get to be the one cheering in the end. Either way I'll be at Ms Maes after celebrating a fun day. Good luck and keep the smack talk fun.

-JD

PS, to the fan that gave me some fried gator last year at your tailgate. Yum. Please bring more to New Orleans.
    Impressive first post.

I'll buy you a beer if we run into each other this weekend. I'll be the guy in the red shirt with a Ragin Cajuns hat.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread Information