Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . LastLast

Thread: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I guess you fellas probably haven't realized that Derick B trolls this board? He knows he gets on your ___.

Z
    All you can do is shake your head and take solace in the fact that he's probably really miserable human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I guess you fellas probably haven't realized that Derick B trolls this board? He knows he gets on your ___.

Z
    I assumed that. That's what d-bag trolls do.

Merry Christmas to you, Derick B!

Probably a high school punk, greenie wannabee.

Here's a post from -Tulane- fan FW from Tennessee :

"I'm officially ______ed. My son got sick Monday. We didn't think it was a big deal, but it got a little worse everyday. Just got back from the doctor and he has an ear infection, do he'll be sitting this trip out, staying home with the grandparents. I plan on taking my frustration out on USL fans"

Bring it, _____! In fact as I roam the quarter I'll be sure to update my locations here on RP in case he needs a UZl fan to attempt to take his frustrations out on.

Also, in another post he wishes for Broadway to take a cheap shirt on the first play. Now I guess if I likewise wished for that ear infection to turn septic I'd be admonished as being mean and crossing a line.

____ you, FW.

FLUSH THE WAVE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I'm going to wear a single white glove along with my red thong as I saunter around the streets of New Orleans. If anyone uses one of those unacceptable mockeries of our university name. I'm going to remove my thong and slap them across the face with it. with an obvious glare of contempt.
    I will take picture with one of my cameras. Dre don't be jealous of my collection.

Heck still trying to figure out how to upload a picture.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Here's a post from Jewlane fan FW from

Also, in another post he wishes for Broadway to take a cheap shirt on the first play. Now I guess if I likewise wished for that ear infection to turn septic I'd be admonished as being mean and crossing a line.

____ you, FW.
    !
    Are you talking about the picture he posted of a guy making a sack? There was nothing cheap about that. Quit exaggerating.

7. Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Tulane has a football team?

Total mind blow.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Tulane has a football team?

Total mind blow.
    I think what is a total mind blow is them thinking that they have a big fanbase. I've seen on one message board where one poster thinks that they should have a 50,000 seat stadium based on what this bowl game should produce. He just hasen't figured out that 95% of the attendance for this bowl game is not there for them.

Here's a post from Jewlane fan FW from Tennessee :

"I'm officially ______ed. My son got sick Monday. We didn't think it was a big deal, but it got a little worse everyday. Just got back from the doctor and he has an ear infection, do he'll be sitting this trip out, staying home with the grandparents. I plan on taking my frustration out on USL fans"

Bring it, _____! In fact as I roam the quarter I'll be sure to update my locations here on RP in case he needs a UZl fan to attempt to take his frustrations out on.

____ you, FW.

FLUSH THE WAVE !!!!!

Jewlane huh? And I shouldn't just single you out. Theres been plenty of Antisemitism throughout the thread. Keeping it classy guys. Way to live up to your fan base reputation as a bunch of backwards, bigoted hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by childishgambino View Post
    Are you talking about the picture he posted of a guy making a sack? There was nothing cheap about that. Quit exaggerating.
    No nothing cheap about launching your body into a QBs head and hoping to knock him out of the game. No more than me hoping that ear infection turns out to be a malignant tumor.

Go ____ yourself Weenie.

11. Default

No nothing cheap about launching your body into a QBs head and hoping to knock him out of the game. No more than me hoping that ear infection turns out to be a malignant tumor.

Go ____ yourself Weenie.
    There is no need to be upset.

Yes, make that judgement off of that picture without seeing video of the play. It was perfectly legal, no penalty or blow to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by RollWaveRoll View Post
    Jewlane huh? And I shouldn't just single you out. Theres been plenty of Antisemitism throughout the thread. Keeping it classy guys. Way to live up to your fan base reputation as a bunch of backwards, bigoted hicks.
    And you guys (there aren't enough of you to use "fanbase" as an accurate description) live up to your reputation as delusional elitist effete _______s.

Quote Originally Posted by childishgambino View Post
    There is no need to be upset.

Yes, make that judgement off of that picture without seeing video of the play. It was perfectly legal, no penalty or blow to the head.

Nice try. The judgement is based off his comments. He just added the picture for effect.

And you guys (there aren't enough of you to use "fanbase" as an accurate description) live up to your reputation as delusional elitist effete _______s.
    If not being a bigot makes me a delusional elitist, sure thing.

Guess what? There are Jewish students at Tulane. There are also Jewish alumni from Tulane. I'm one of them. And plenty of us are going to be at the Superdome on Saturday. Actual Jewish people, in the flesh. You'll see us-- and might even have to interact with us! God forbid! I'm sure you'll manage, somehow. I know it must be painful.

Tulane fan, what has been said here is not anti semantic in any way. if we were playing Notre Dame, we would be playing a CATHOLIC SCHOOL nothing bigotry about it and as for this Saturday, your welcome to come back Sunday for some humble pie Just remember , YOU ARE ON OUR DAMN BOARD Its a privilege not a right

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 . LastLast

Thread Information