Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . LastLast

Thread: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Talk

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Please bookmark this thread for when somone eventually moans about not having a bus to road games next year.
    I think its more of a problem of not making the effort.

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Please bookmark this thread for when somone eventually moans about not having a bus to road games next year.
    I find it odd this bus wasn't booked up (plus a few more) with as many tickets as we sold. It must not have been advertised well. I've done bus trips into NO on many occasion, dating back to college. Great way to get in, party, get out. when you either can't stay, or can't afford to stay overnight.

Geaux Bus, I believe, is the on campus bus system.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I fail to recall UL, USL or a any form of our former names referring to us as University of Slow Learner, OhLaLa, U.L.L.L.

I checked with the criminal sheriff, and it is OK to punch out a Lamer who stoops to those things. Be sure to record the incident in order to be vindicated.
    I'm going to wear a single white glove along with my red thong as I saunter around the streets of New Orleans. If anyone uses one of those unacceptable mockeries of our university name. I'm going to remove my thong and slap them across the face with it. with an obvious glare of contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    The results from our last meeting have had no effect on them. Results on the field generally do not affect the view of fans (present company included).
    No, because they're oblivious to how foolish they look when they talk trash and get blown up on the field. But the people around them aren't.

I think the difference is, as another pointed out, that people are more inclined to want to stay overnight in New Orleans but would gladly take a quick bus trip for regular season road games.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Don't smash them unless they get in your face and bow up on you, Hammer. I can't imagine that many of those scrawny pasty dinks want to take a jaw cracker from you. But regardless, I wouldn't punch them for name calling. We'll be punching the world if we hit everyone that uses one of the 50 names derived from our own institution's incoherent name strategy.

How could we not have numerous name amalgamations when our bold branding campaign involves kowtowing to any and all objections?

We truly need to win on the field. That will help our cause way more than fighting some amped up Toolame punkster.
    Won't be looking to start any trouble, but will respond if they start some crap.

And you are absolutely correct that it is imperative to win this game.

Is this necessary? I hope someone punches this guy's lights out this weekend!!! He's been a dick past two weeks on Twitter!

Derick B. (@UPT_Greenie) tweeted at 0:20 PM on Wed, Dec 18, 2013:

Southwestern Louisiana, ULL, USL, ULaLa, University of Louisiana Lafayette

Derick B. (@UPT_Greenie) tweeted at 2:30 PM on Wed, Dec 18, 2013:

#TULANE = The Original and Only University of Louisiana (UL) since 1834. That means WE ARE LOUISIANA! WE ARE THE STATE OF TULANE!

Default Re: Tulane vs Louisiana, New Orleans Bowl Smack Talk

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Tulane Athletics (@GreenWaveNews) tweeted at 0:09 PM on Tue, Dec 10, 2013:

CJ: "(The extension) was very important for my assistants." #Tulane #38intheDome
    I like how Curtis Johnson is continually hash tagging the total number of fans they had all season in the dome in every tweet. Has anyone else noticed this?

What the heck is the State of Tulane? If their football attendance is any reflection on the population of this "state," it would be more like the Hamlet of Tulane.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    What the heck is the State of Tulane? If their football attendance is any reflection on the population of this "state," it would be more like the Hamlet of Tulane.
    I think a true hamlet would take considerable offense at being compared to a Toolame "crowd". A hovel would be more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Is this necessary? I hope someone punches this guy's lights out this weekend!!! He's been a dick past two weeks on Twitter!

Derick B. (@UPT_Greenie) tweeted at 0:20 PM on Wed, Dec 18, 2013:

Southwestern Louisiana, ULL, USL, ULaLa, University of Louisiana Lafayette

The "B" stands for _____.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I guess you fellas probably haven't realized that Derick B trolls this board? He knows he gets on your ___.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I guess you fellas probably haven't realized that Derick B trolls this board? He knows he gets on your ___.

Z
    Of course he trolls. He is a troll, it's what he does.

FLUSH THE WAVE !!!!!

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 . LastLast

Thread Information