Thread: UL running back McGuire should be OK for New Orleans Bowl

1. Default UL running back McGuire should be OK for New Orleans Bowl

Backup running back Elijah McGuire should be good to go for UL's Dec. 21 New Orleans Bowl game against Tulane, Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth suggested this morning. "He will be fine," Hudspeth, who is on the road recruiting, said via .

Default Re: UL running back McGuire should be OK for New Orleans Bowl

Finally some good news. It would be awesome for McGuire to have some plays under center in NOLA. Dude was a high school qb at this time last year.

I just can't wait to see him move on that Superdome turf. You think he's fast on grass, watch out on that stuff.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    I just can't wait to see him move on that Superdome turf. You think he's fast on grass, watch out on that stuff.
    We have turf. I'll be happy just to see him healthy and running at the exact speed that he does on our turf. That is one incredible freshman running and recieving back.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    We have turf. I'll be happy just to see him healthy and running at the exact speed that he does on our turf. That is one incredible freshman running and recieving back.
    Everybody's faster in the Superdome. Something about the wind resistance. It's science.

It is a better turf

Everybody's faster in the Superdome. Something about the wind resistance. It's science.
    It's the altitude.superdome field is at a higher altitude than Cajun fieldthinner air

I'm surprised we don't need oxygen when playing there.

8. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: UL running back McGuire should be OK for New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Backup running back Elijah McGuire should be good to go for UL's Dec. 21 New Orleans Bowl game against Tulane, Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth suggested this morning. "He will be fine," Hudspeth, who is on the road recruiting, said via .

Should McGurie play the role of Peoples last year? It would be awesome to get him out on short passes that blow up the defenses. Might be too much to ask, running back, blocking back, route runner.

9. Default Re: UL running back McGuire should be OK for New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Should McGurie play the role of Peoples last year? It would be awesome to get him out on short passes that blow up the defenses. Might be too much to ask, running back, blocking back, route runner.
    running back, blocking back, route runner, quarterback, receiver, touchdown maker and more.

Just give him some Duct Tape, chewing gum and call him McGuiVre.

ps I inserted the V for Victory.

backup?

Ya rite

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Finally some good news. It would be awesome for McGuire to have some plays under center in NOLA. Dude was a high school qb at this time last year.
    He was running some wildcat against usa before getting hurt.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So are the guys chasing him. But for those Elijah doesn't outrun or knock out of his way. he drags.

I'm going to be very fired up to have him healthy for the bowl!

Thread Information