Thread: Loging in

Default Loging in

Why does one have to log in to this forum every five seconds? Once a day should be enough. This is worse than banking online.

The thing that gets me is Hud asks the fans to show up and hold onto the rope. It never occurred to me that he would be the first one to let go of the rope. The fan support for the ULM game was great no one gave up but the coaches and the team. Someone just said we had a great crowd in Mobile. It seems the superior fan support helps the other team not us. They beat the crap out of us because their own fans don't support them like we do the Cajuns - They are jealous. Does this team deserve our support? Why don't our guys appreciate the fans driving to Mobile in the freezing cold? I think they are becoming complacent. The Cajun Nation is doing our part where's the BEEF? Also, I saw a shot of Brooks on the sideline - He looked dazed and nobody even touched him on the field. Look losing is one thing not showing up is another.

PS

I don't accept your apology in advance HUD!

Default Re: Loging in

He doesn't owe you an apology

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by wgwillis View Post
    Why does one have to log in to this forum every five seconds? Once a day should be enough. This is worse than banking online.

The thing that gets me is Hud asks the fans to show up and hold onto the rope. It never occurred to me that he would be the first one to let go of the rope. The fan support for the ULM game was great no one gave up but the coaches and the team. Someone just said we had a great crowd in Mobile. It seems the superior fan support helps the other team not us. They beat the crap out of us because their own fans don't support them like we do the Cajuns - They are jealous. Does this team deserve our support? Why don't our guys appreciate the fans driving to Mobile in the freezing cold? I think they are becoming complacent. The Cajun Nation is doing our part where's the BEEF? Also, I saw a shot of Brooks on the sideline - He looked dazed and nobody even touched him on the field. Look losing is one thing not showing up is another.

PS

You don't play the game every Saturday. The coaches coach the players that do play the game. You show up in the stands or watch on TV. That's what you do. Hud's job is coach and motivate players. He wants your support because he knows that the more he can get you to buy in, the more likely he can get his team to be motivated when the players look at the stands or hear the support from the fans.

You can drop the rope. HUD doesn't need you.

PS

8-4 and a conference championship. Please

Thanks for your responses but what I saw was ridiculous AND THERE CAN BE NO REASON FOR THAT LEVEL OF DROP OFF.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Thanks for your responses but what I saw was ridiculous AND THERE CAN BE NO REASON FOR THAT LEVEL OF DROP OFF.
    I hope that one day your level of expectation can be met...

The fan support for the ULM game was great no one gave up but the coaches and the team.....

.....It seems the superior fan support helps the other team not us.

fyp, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    8-4 and a conference CO-championship. Please

Share of the championship right?

Way to settle

11. Default Re: Loging in

I'm working on it. Sorry for your troubles.

What operating system or device are you on?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CajunWave View Post
    fyp, bruh.
    More than you have, punk.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwarhawks23 View Post
    Share of the championship right?
    Better than your high water mark of a non-losing season. Woo-Hoo!!!!! Give Todd a contract extension. Enjoy sitting at home again, you won't even have to worry about getting enough Waaaaaaaaaahoax fans to travel less than 100 miles to Shreveport. Not that they wanted you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm working on it. Sorry for your troubles.

What operating system or device are you on?

Thanks
    Windows 7 Dell pretty much all new stuff less than 1 year old. I appreciate your efforts thank you.

Thread Information