Thread: Louisiana Faces Defending National Champs Louisville

1. UL Basketball Louisiana Faces Defending National Champs Louisville

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns play one more game before breaking for finals,putting their four-game win streak on the line when they play at defending national champion (No. 6/7) Louisville on Saturday, Dec. 7 beginning at 12:00 noon CST in the KFC Yum! Center in downtown Louisville, Ky. _The game will be televised nationally on ESPN3 and the ESPN FullCourt package with Drew Deener and Bob Valvano providing the commentary.

Default Re: Louisiana Faces Defending National Champs Louisville

Sniff sniff sniff You smell that? I smell upset. Is it just me or do we have a team that has been better then any team in the past five years to wear the vermilion and white? The smell is pretty potent.

By the way my glass is literally half full and six in.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginCajun08 View Post
    Sniff sniff sniff You smell that? I smell upset. Is it just me or do we have a team that has been better then any team in the past five years to wear the vermilion and white? The smell is pretty potent.
    This is the best team to wear the vermilion and white since the one that had their season ended by Rick Pitino and the cardnials 9 years ago. I'd really like to see some revenge for that game dished out Saturday.

If you are in Mobile Saturday come out to Heroes at 36 Hillcrest Rd. Mobile, AL 36608, they are willing to give us our own room and have all of the TVs in that room on the game. The game is at noon, so that would still give everyone time to go back to the hotel and change or put on warmer cloths for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    If you are in Mobile Saturday come out to Heroes at 36 Hillcrest Rd. Mobile, AL 36608, they are willing to give us our own room and have all of the TVs in that room on the game. The game is at noon, so that would still give everyone time to go back to the hotel and change or put on warmer cloths for the game.
    This may be a perfect way to watch the game. Might see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    And to try some of their antifreeze!

If we were going we would be there! Next year we'll try to do some bus trips sans AA!

CajunDreDog (@CajunDreDog) tweeted at 0:36 PM on Fri, Dec 06, 2013:

Watch @Cajunbasketball play defending National Champs #Louisville Sat, noon on ESPN3.

http://t.co/HkPyO9hUBu

I can't stop laughing at the KFC Yum! Center! I had to do a double take to ensure that I wasn't seeing things.

I see Kentucky is at Baylor . nice matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I can't stop laughing at the KFC Yum! Center! I had to do a double take to ensure that I wasn't seeing things.
    Silly name.beautiful facility in the heart of Louisville, right on the river. Went there for a concert 2 years ago.

On at the Corner Bar.
    Just asked the managerover the phone of course. Not partaking early on a Friday afternoon .

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I wouldnt complain if yum brands (KFC, taco bell, pizza hut) paid millions to rename the cajundome

Or if papa johns paid millions to rename the new football stadium

Not a bad combo there

I don't wanna drink Pepsi at any of our games!

Thread Information