Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It seems .

1. UL Baseball It seems .

. that the Ragin' Cajun baseball schedule has the Saturday games on opening weekend reversed. The UTSA site (and other sites) have the Cajuns playing the Roadrunners at 10am and Oral Roberts at 2pm.

Brian

2. UL Baseball Re: It seems .

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    _ . that the Ragin' Cajun baseball schedule has the Saturday games on opening weekend reversed. The UTSA site (and other sites) have the Cajuns playing the Roadrunners at 10am and Oral Roberts at 2pm.

Brian _
    Correct me if I am wrong. Link

Friday: They have Army and Oral Roberts playing 2 games, with UTSA and UL playing once. Army plays back to back to open the day and Oral Roberts plays back to back to close the day.

Saturday: UTSA and UL each play 2 games (not against each other) with Army and Oral Roberts playing once. UL plays back to back to open the day and UTSA plays back to back to close the day.

ps (revised) do you see an advantage or disadvantage to playing twice on either day?

Default Re: It seems .

regardless of when and who we play, lets just get the season underway. Im dying to hear some Cajuns baseball on the radio.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: It seems .

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ regardless of when and who we play, lets just get the season underway. Im dying to hear some Cajuns baseball on the radio. _
    MEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. UL Baseball Re: It seems .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong. Link

Friday: They have Army and Oral Roberts playing 2 games, with UTSA and UL playing once. Army plays back to back to open the day and Oral Roberts plays back to back to close the day.

Saturday: UTSA and UL each play 2 games (not against each other) with Army and Oral Roberts playing once. UL plays back to back to open the day and UTSA plays back to back to close the day.

ps (revised) do you see an advantage or disadvantage to playing twice on either day?
    Yes, each team will be playing twice on either Friday or Saturday. My point was that the Cajuns' schedule has the Saturday games reversed.

It is good that the Cajuns play the early game Friday before playing two on Saturday.

Brian

UL Baseball Re: It seems .

. that the Ragin' Cajun baseball schedule has the Saturday games on opening weekend reversed. The UTSA site (and other sites) have the Cajuns playing the Roadrunners at 10am and Oral Roberts at 2pm.

Brian
    Brian,

It looks like you were correct.it is suddenly now fixed on ragincajuns.com

Andre

_ . that the Ragin' Cajun baseball schedule has the Saturday games on opening weekend reversed. The UTSA site (and other sites) have the Cajuns playing the Roadrunners at 10am and Oral Roberts at 2pm.

Brian _
    Hey Gone Golfin,
    Are you going tothe game?
    I will be at the game looking for you! Will be there Friday morning for the first game! Cajun Weightlifter! T-Boy!

8. UL Baseball Re: It seems .

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hey Gone Golfin,
    Are you going tothe game?
    I will be at the game looking for you! Will be there Friday morning for the first game! Cajun Weightlifter! T-Boy!
    Yes, I should be there for all of the games. Probably wearing a Polo sweatshirt if it is as cool as I think it may be.

Brian

Just looked at the weather forecast. Days should be low to mid 70's, with nights around 50. Might even try to get in some golf while there.

This is a completely unverified rumor at this point, but I read a post on the Rivals national board about this weekend's tourney:

Because NIU has suspended all athletics temporarily, Texas Tech, who was scheduled to play NIU opening weekend, has been added to the field at the UTSA Tournament. The field is now Louisiana Lafayette, Oral Roberts, UTSA, Texas Tech, and Army.

The format has also changed from chamionship and losers bracket games on Sunday to a round robin.
    We'll see if this shakes out or not.

according to Texas Techs website the series with NIU is still scheduled for this weekend. Also saw no change on the UTSA site.

_ Yes, I should be there for all of the games. Probably wearing a Polo sweatshirt if it is as cool as I think it may be.

Brian _

Brian,

I will be listening to the games on the radio, but if you would, I would greatly appreciate your analysis of how the team looked.

Also, I saw in another post that Texas Tech may have been added to the field. If they have and we play them, how would it affect us? What kinid of a team is Texas Tech expected to field this year. Thanks.

I spoke to the Cajun baseball office. The Friday game against Army remains unchanged. Instead of Oral Roberts at 10am on Saturday, we'll be playing Texas Tech. The 2pm game on Saturday will be against Oral Roberts. There will be a Sunday game at 1pm against UTSA.

Thanks, I hope the times and who the Cajuns are playing gets worked out and stays the same so the coaches can get ready and we fans can get ready!

Is everyone ready for some B A S E B A L L?

DaddyCajun

Does anyone know how the starting rotation will look this weekend?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information