Thread: Report: Cajuns, Wave to Play in New Orleans - Sports Radio ESPN 1420

1. Default Report: Cajuns, Wave to Play in New Orleans - Sports Radio ESPN 1420

Scott Kushner of the Advocate is reporting through his sources that Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns have agreed in principle to play in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl for a third straight season. And, it looks as though it will be an all-Louisiana bowl

Default Re: Report: Cajuns, Wave to Play in New Orleans - Sports Radio ESPN 1420

WERE GOIN' BOWLIN' BABY!!!

Default Re: Report: Cajuns, Wave to Play in New Orleans - Sports Radio ESPN 1420

I'll wait for the official word. I don't think they would have put the I bowl on ragincajuns.com for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Scott Kushner of the Advocate is reporting through his sources that Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns have agreed in principle to play in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl for a third straight season. And, it looks as though it will be an all-Louisiana bowl

What if Tulane does make it to the championship? Would that put Rice in New Orleans??

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Rice would be a better C-USA opponent and they would bring more people.

Thread Information