Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: NOLABowl

Default Re: NOLABowl

Wow ever thought we'd be having these arguments 4 years ago?! I'm glad to be heading back to NO. I hope we whip the snot out of Tulane. Then leave the SBC.

Also for 2 years in a row we will not only look good to cusa but are also showcasing ourselves to the American conference twice now with both opponents leaving cusa for the American. 2 birds with 1 stone.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger74 View Post
    I said it on Facebook and say it here. What a let down. We play toolame anytime we want. Was looking for a named school from outside the area. This is no way to advance our program. All we are going to do is make other belt schools rich.
    No school is immune from weird every day machups in big games.

2012 national championship game Alabama vs conference mate LSU.

I was told by my friend who is on another bowl committee and he told me 2 weeks ago that is was a done deal that UL was going to play Tulame in the New Orleans Bowl. I told him he was full of sht and that Tulame sucked and played a weak freaking schedule. All Tulame is doing is trying to improve their football team at our expense. Why in the hell are we indebted to the New Orleans Bowl. All they are trying to do is make money bottom line. If this is in fact true that we are playing a lame Tulane team, then I am seriously thinking about watching the game at home on my tv I refuse to be held hostage. If this bowl is all we can ever hope to achieve, then this is outright pathetic and Scott Farmer needs to get off his as and get us into another conference and NOT THE CUSA.

Then stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    I was told by my friend who is on another bowl committee and he told me 2 weeks ago that is was a done deal that UL was going to play Tulame in the New Orleans Bowl. I told him he was full of sht and that Tulame sucked and played a weak freaking schedule. All Tulame is doing is trying to improve their football team at our expense. Why in the hell are we indebted to the New Orleans Bowl. All they are trying to do is make money bottom line. If this is in fact true that we are playing a lame Tulane team, then I am seriously thinking about watching the game at home on my tv I refuse to be held hostage. If this bowl is all we can ever hope to achieve, then this is outright pathetic and Scott Farmer needs to get off his as and get us into another conference and NOT THE CUSA.
    Stay home

Stay home.

Want some cheese with that whine?

And BTW, Tulane isn't a bad football team this year. They beat North Texas and a really good East Carolina team. If we don't bring our best game we won't win.

I'm sorry but we're not head and shoulders above ANY bowl eligible team out there.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

if this happens it absolutely advances the program. skull drag tulane in nola with 45k cajun fans as opposed to 5k tulane fans and you completely crush any hopes of other mid majors in the state recruiting nola for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Want some cheese with that whine?

I think it will be a close game, not the same Tulane team as last year. Curtis Johnson is a good coach, he learned from and works in the same building as one of the best nfl coaches.

Get off of your high horse. Our schedule is not that much better than Tulane's.

the funny thing is the Mcleast legend talking ____ here!!!!! ahhh what bowl that junior college going to and what publicity besides bad academics do ya ll get ? hows ya ll fund raisers ? JEALOUSY IS SUCH A PATHETIC SIGHT

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

you are that one guy in the movie who as they count the money from the "big score" makes a back door agreement with a rival faction for one last job and on the day of the heist brings in his cousin know one knows or trusts and gets the hero's best friend killed in the fire fight. Ive seen this movie before, stay home

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information