Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana (73) vs Coastal Carolina (69)

Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coach Marlin said at last week's Rebounders meeting that ULM is much improved and expects a tough game when we go there to open conference play in early January.
    I hope when can get a good crowd up there in January. The game is early, with the women opening the day, so it is possible to drive up there and drive back the same day. That is my plan and I hope others will come up and support the Cajuns.

Northwestern had an 18 point lead in their game against ULM. Missed free throws allowed the game to go into OT where the Warhawks took contol. Demons also hit only four threes in that game and that is usually one of their staples. Of course when they come to the Dome on Wed. they likely won't struggle so much with that as we always catch teams at the top of their game.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I hope when can get a good crowd up there in January. The game is early, with the women opening the day, so it is possible to drive up there and drive back the same day. That is my plan and I hope others will come up and support the Cajuns.
    MelRock, you are aware basketball is also available on Hot 107.9. That signal should take care of any issues you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    MelRock, you are aware basketball is also available on Hot 107.9. That signal should take care of any issues you might have.
    Thanks Jay, I did find it after I posted on here and just didn't update the thread. Your call was about 4 seconds ahead but it was worth it, it also allowed me to look to see where the ball was going so I did not miss anything. Great call this weekend and thanks to the station for covering all of the games.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information