Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana (73) vs Coastal Carolina (69)

Default Re: Basketball game internet stream?

Cajuns down 1, 19-20 CC 5:54 left 1st half

Cajuns came back to get it within one point.
    Starting to look better now.

Rimmer with 11 points off the bench

Last edited by MelRock; November 24th, 2013 at 03:35 pm. Reason: points total 11 not 12

rimmer is looking like a heck of a player off the bench
    11 points already

Say what you want about JJ, but he is giving us some good minutes right now

Anyone else lose audio?

Halftime
    Cajuns 31
    Coastal Carolina 24

8. Default Re: Basketball game internet stream?

took the words right off of my fingers---I also think that he is feeling the quickness of this level now---I think with his extended playing time he could lose more of the bad weight that he has---but looks tougher and still had the wide bod!!!

Cajuns go on a 19-4 run to end first half, mainly due to Rimmer's 11 points off the bench.

10. Default Re: Basketball game internet stream?

Did you guys notice the 1-3-1 on the side last second play pretty cool with the pick coming outside!!!

This team is hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    took the words right off of my fingers---I also think that he is feeling the quickness of this level now---I think with his extended playing time he could lose more of the bad weight that he has---but looks tougher and still had the wide bod!!!
    Main thing right now is that he is not doing anything to hurt us. No stupid fouls and he is hustling up and down the court. He will get better as the season goes on, but will never be that starter/superstar. We do not need that out of him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Main thing right now is that he is not doing anything to hurt us. No stupid fouls and he is hustling up and down the court. He will get better as the season goes on, but will never be that starter/superstar. We do not need that out of him right now.
    Back in the spring I told people Rimmer may have been our best signee in that period as far as being able to help right now. Sometimes I get close to getting things right. Hopefully this post does not jinx him in the 2nd half. Karma works that way at times. Still, nice to have a lead when Shawn played less than two minutes. I would not be surprised if he gets an early foul in the 2nd half as that is quite often the case when he can't get into a rhythm. To win the game, we will have to shoot better from the perimeter than we did in the first half. By the way, Jay's call on radio is only a few seconds ahead of the video feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Back in the spring I told people Rimmer may have been our best signee in that period as far as being able to help right now. Sometimes I get close to getting things right. Hopefully this post does not jinx him in the 2nd half. Karma works that way at times. Still, nice to have a lead when Shawn played less than two minutes. I would not be surprised if he gets an early foul in the 2nd half as that is quite often the case when he can't get into a rhythm. To win the game, we will have to shoot better from the perimeter than we did in the first half. By the way, Jay's call on radio is only a few seconds ahead of the video feed.
    Good analysis, it interesting to see Rimmer as the leading scorer and rebounder. Hopefully this will get him more playing. That is Long's MO when he gets early fouls, hopefully it will be more like the Baylor game when he came back and played more minutes with the 4 fouls and scored. I cannot catch 1420 inside my apartment so I have to listen on radiopup which is delayed more than the TV broadcast.

Score?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information