Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cajuns have made money at New Orleans Bowl - Shreveport Times

Default Re: Cajuns have made money at New Orleans Bowl - Shreveport Times

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    This. NIU jumped Fresno this week in the BCS standings, so they may be going to a BCS bowl.
    Unless they lose a game.which is highly possible.

2. Default Re: Cajuns have made money at New Orleans Bowl - Shreveport Times

Not possible when you are playing vs a 1-10 WMU team this weekend for their final game. And I doubt Buffalo or Bowling Green would have a chance. The only shot would be Bowling Green. I dont see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I was high on Tulane earlier in the season but not so much anymore.I will be dissapointed if we play Tulane and stAte/WKU gets NIU or the ACC team.
    Getting "high on Tulane" . is that good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I was high on Tulane earlier in the season but not so much anymore.I will be dissapointed if we play Tulane and stAte/WKU gets NIU or the ACC team.
    The Little Ceasars get the MAC Champion this year. Go Daddy is not going to get NIU either way.

“In conjunction with the Mid-American Conference and the GoDaddy.com Bowl, we responded to an historic opportunity for our longtime affiliate conference and deferred the first MAC Conference selection for this year, in exchange for having the first MAC selection in 2013,” said CEO & Executive Director Ken Hoffman. “This move allows a nationally-ranked MAC Division Champion to face the Sun Belt Conference Champion in this bowl season. Further, we are pleased to welcome Central Michigan and Western Kentucky to the 2012 Little Caesars Pizza Bowl. Our history of success with CMU and the enthusiasm of WKU, in its first bowl experience, give us confidence that the bowl will be a highly competitive game with two excited fan bases.”

http://www.littlecaesarspizzabowl.com/Te.fault.aspx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information