Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    Everyone says Tulane doesn't want to stay home, yet in 05 we all said how awesome it would be to play at Cajun field for the Nola boel@lafayette. I don't get it.
    Tulane is saying publicly they don't want to play in NOLA because that is not a reward for the players. However, privately the reason is because they want to avoid playing the Cajuns.

Notre Dame ain't going to the I-Bowl, they can forget that

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Let the adults converse.

Z
    Play nice, Z. The pup wants to talk Bowl invitations. He sure can't do that on BB&B.

4. UL Football Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

I almost feel sorry for the pup fans. I mean they realize they hired a joke, and a failure, but cannot admit it until next season.

Right now they are ripping their lack of fans, pathetic weight trainer for trying to look tough, and pretty much everybody associated with the program including the band for not volunteering to stay over their semester break.

Their muscle guy needs to come to a Whitt similar about how to be TUFF.

Yea, saw that about the S&C Coach. Funny thing is they were all creaming about him at the beginning of the season. I believe a few of them even came here to RP to brag about him. BTW, that was his usual fashion statement when he worked at PAC in Mandeville so it's not like its a look he just put on for this last game.

6. Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Id jump on that in a heart beat!! I know Shreveport is a ____hole. There is no debate. I work there on ocassion, its an awful place. The lure of beating a BCS team in a bowl game is too great, though. I will not get juiced over an NT or MT in NO Bowl.

Z
    I rather beat them in the regular season.

I never pay attention to who a team beat in a bowl only that they played in one. . . and won.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Play nice, Z. The pup wants to talk Bowl invitations. He sure can't do that on BB&B.
    Lets make a few things abundantly clear, shall we? My good friend Vo passed this info on to me a week or two ago

1. Latex has only been to 6 bowl games in their 1A history

2. Latex has never been to a bowl in consecutive years. (We have eclipsed this already)

LOL!! #1. we might just eclipse before their next bowl appearance.

Tech should be embarrassed if anyone ever utters the word separation again on their message board, in public or after church while they are sneaking a smoke and a shot of bourbon after only tithing 5 % instead of the customary 10.

Z

I just hope our AD and Headcoach have a better handle on this bowl situation than we do. The one thing no one wants to see is a La Tech type disaster. It is great to be talking about which bowl we'll play in instead of whether or not we'll play in a bowl, now that Coach Hud has the Cajuns bowling on the regular.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I just hope our AD and Headcoach have a better handle on this bowl situation than we do. The one thing no one wants to see is a La Tech type disaster. It is great to be talking about which bowl we'll play in instead of whether or not we'll play in a bowl, now that Coach Hud has the Cajuns bowling on the regular.
    If we win out, we are Belt champs. Isnt the rule that the champ has to be placed before anyone else?? Sounds to me that we have a bit of leeway. In other words, if we are the champs we cant ge latech'd.

Isnt this correct?

Z

If we win out, we are Belt champs. Isnt the rule that the champ has to be placed before anyone else?? Sounds to me that we have a bit of leeway. In other words, if we are the champs we cant ge latech'd.

Isnt this correct?

Z
    Z, You are correct. If we win the conference, we have to be placed in a bowl.
    We will have some negotiating room if and when we win the conference. That is why I think we are in a great position this year. NOLA is and always has been great, but if we are looking at a NOLA Bowl matchup with North Texas, and the I BOWL opens up with a matchup vs. an ACC Opponent, we would be stupid not to try and get NOLA Bowl to release us and take the I BOWL invite. I think the Sun Belt would be on our side also, because that would open up the NOLA bowl for another bowl eligible Sun Belt team, as there are only 2 bowl slots for potentially 5 bowl eligible teams this year.

11. Ragin' Cajuns Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post

Come on 81, even Farmer is not going to play that game that LTU did. That my friend comes from being an arrogant little minded program. Separation? No more of a tempest in a teapot.

One thing I would stake your life on, not mine of course, is that Hud, T-Joe, and Dofus Farmer won't be 'teching'! Teching being a new verb, meaning to be stunned when you screw up.

Isnt this correct?

Z
    I believe you are right.

Only one thing wrong with your commentsyou forgot. SUCK IT, HOAX !!!!!!

Do we have to be placed or accommodated?

If accommodated is the keyword and somebody offers us a spot and we turn it down, then we've been accommodated.

We would've chosen to not take advantage of the accommodation.

WDSU is predicting Cajuns vs. the Wave in the NOLA Bowl.

I was wondering if anyone thought this scenario would be possible--Suppose our Tigger friends from the East do the unthinkable and lose to Arkansas this Friday. Would there be any chance they could drop down to the Indy Bowl and trigger a possible match-up with us???

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information