Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thought this scenario would be possible--Suppose our Tigger friends from the East do the unthinkable and lose to Arkansas this Friday. Would there be any chance they could drop down to the Indy Bowl and trigger a possible match-up with us???
    No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automat.ege_bowl_games

Advocare V100 Bowl

ACC #7 vs SEC #10
    Alternate:
    Sun Belt, MAC

I had completely forgotten about the secondary Sun Belt Bowl Tie ins.
    By the looks of this link, the Advocare V100 I-Bowl will be have to select a Sunbelt or a MAC team next, if an SEC team does not qualify.
    I was thinking that they would automatically ask another AQ at large or Notre Dame, but if this is correct the Sun Belt still has the secondary tie in to the I BOWL.
    I wonder if the Sun Belt or a team out of the MAC would have to be chosen first?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    No.
    LSU looks like a lock for something like the Chik-Fil-A Bowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automat.ege_bowl_games

I had completely forgotten about the secondary Sun Belt Bowl Tie ins.
    By the looks of this link, the Advocare V100 I-Bowl will be have to select a Sunbelt or a MAC team next, if an SEC team does not qualify.
    I was thinking that they would automatically ask another AQ at large or Notre Dame, but if this is correct the Sun Belt still has the secondary tie in to the I BOWL.
    I wonder if the Sun Belt or a team out of the MAC would have to be chosen first?
    They have wiggled out of that agreement before.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thought this scenario would be possible--Suppose our Tigger friends from the East do the unthinkable and lose to Arkansas this Friday. Would there be any chance they could drop down to the Indy Bowl and trigger a possible match-up with us???
    No.and that would be a terrible matchup.they would beat us pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    No.and that would be a terrible matchup.they would beat us pretty easily.
    Any Given.New Year's Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    They have wiggled out of that agreement before.
    Yea, but that was when we were 6-6 right in 2005 I think?

A 6-6 team does not actually have to be chosen. A 7-5 team does. We learn that small print that year.

Yea, but that was when we were 6-6 right in 2005 I think?

A 6-6 team does not actually have to be chosen. A 7-5 team does. We learn that small print that year.
    Still.rules and agreements are meant to be broken.

Still.rules and agreements are meant to be broken.
    They didn't break it last year or no one else wanted to go there.
    OHIO-(MAC-Secondary Tie in) vs. ULM (SBC- Secondary Tie in)- 2012 I BOWL

They didn't break it last year or no one else wanted to go there.
    OHIO-(MAC-Secondary Tie in) vs. ULM (SBC- Secondary Tie in)- 2012 I BOWL
    I'd go with the later.hell Advocare doesn't even want to be associated with this bowl anymore. And I don't even know what Advocare is.

I'd go with the later.hell Advocare doesn't even want to be associated with this bowl anymore. And I don't even know what Advocare is.
    What is Advocare? LOL.

What is Advocare? LOL.
    It is short for ADVancedObamaCARE . and you're right, no one wants it . at least no one that pays for what they get.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It is short for ADVancedObamaCARE . and you're right, no one wants it . at least no one that pays for what they get.
    ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Makes so much sense now.

Tulane is an awful football team.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information