Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

What if:

Miss st beats Ole Miss on Thursday
    Auburn beats Alabama on Saturday
    Auburn losses SEC champ game

If miss st wins Thursday, I think I bowl is out. At what point is I bowl totally out of the picture?

I Bowl will probably go after another AQ team if SEC doesn't qualify enough teams

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    I Bowl will probably go after another AQ team if SEC doesn't qualify enough teams
    They all have spots.and the I bowl is god awful. No AQ team will want that scrap heap.

4. Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

I am thinking that there might be about 4 people that are directly involved in discussions---T-Joe, Farmer, HUD, and maybe close to the door Casbon because of the timing and distribution---Believe me I have no idea, but would the VP of finance LeBlanc(?) be involved and just thinking maybe Troy W since he is the guy with football operations---Do any political elected or appointed official aware to what's up????
    This is so much more exciting than sitting on our @$$ at home!!! AGREE???????????? So I am thinking that T-Joe is going to do what HUD wants---I am thinking that Farmer wants the money----I guess HUD wants, as he has stated, to play the best we can find-----I say/hope that we play with in NO with a windfall contract on the money we get and possibly a scheme to keep some for ourselves maybe coming from a new distribution method---Also that makes ASU go to Mobile where their expenses or amount that we would give them wouldn't be too great---It is so frustrating to not really know what is going on and trying to speculate with half @$$

We are going to the New Orleans Bowl and we will play North Texas. Should we be happy about that? No, but it is the bowl we where we will get the most money and they will tell us who we are playing. Tulane and NIU want nothing to do with the New Orleans Bowl.NIU wants nothing to do with us.

6. Default Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Well I think that the NIUs NO and the Dome over Mobile---and I certainly don't think that they fear the Cajuns!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Let the adults converse.

Z

8. UL Football Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Why? They asked you last year, and the Moaners too. UL will get an Indy invite if Miss State does their job and lose to Ole Miss. Ole Miss will be worked up because of the loss to Mizzou. I put a 95% chance on State losing.

Everyone says Tulane doesn't want to stay home, yet in 05 we all said how awesome it would be to play at Cajun field for the Nola boel@lafayette. I don't get it.

10. UL Football Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    We are going to the New Orleans Bowl and we will play North Texas. Should we be happy about that? No, but it is the bowl we where we will get the most money and they will tell us who we are playing. Tulane and NIU want nothing to do with the New Orleans Bowl.NIU wants nothing to do with us.
    Actually if we go to the Indy more SBC teams could get a bowl. Even Benson gets that. WKU sits regardless of record, Tx St to Mobile, and Troy or ASU to the Go Daddy. NOLA wants to exercise it's right to the conference champ, but?

Go daddy is mobile

12. UL Football Re: I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)

Sorry I meant NOLA gets one of those schools, and the Go Daddy one of the others.

Which bowl will you guys be playing in this year? Remind me.

So.are you guys saying that three bowls are vying for the Cajuns? How many want the dogs of Redneck U?

North Texas and Tulane are 6th and 7th bowl team right now in cusa. I don't see where Rice would be going to Nola bowl as they are #1 In the west right now. I would not be too excited about playing N Texas.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information