Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: Louisiana a possible play for AdvoCare V100 Bowl

Default Re: Louisiana a possible play for AdvoCare V100 Bowl

I like being one of the first Bowls of the season at the NOLA bowl. If our choices are this what would you take:

Cajuns (vs) Rice/ Tulane - NOLA
    Cajuns (vs) N. ILL- Go daddy
    Cajuns (vs) Pitt/ UNC/ Boston Coll./Syracuse- Indy Bowl

Default Re: Louisiana a possible play for AdvoCare V100 Bowl

I guess the NOLA Bowl. Tulane will bring at least 10,000 (Just my guess). Some Tulane alumni I work with are going to the game if they end up there. They have not been to a Tulane game in years. Next, I would pick the Go daddy bowl. Beating a ranked NIU would surely get us ranked. I can make the easy drive but it would be a killer drive facing the work week from Acadiana. The Indy Bowl I guess would be my last choice. Shreveport would be a long drive and the weather would likely be cold and wet. Beating a bad BCS team is something missing from Hud's resume and might get us ranked. I think the best for UL:
    1) Go daddy Bowl versus NIU
    2) Indy Bowl
    3) NOLA Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I guess the NOLA Bowl. Tulane will bring at least 10,000 (Just my guess). Some Tulane alumni I work with are going to the game if they end up there. They have not been to a Tulane game in years. Next, I would pick the Go daddy bowl. Beating a ranked NIU would surely get us ranked. I can make the easy drive but it would be a killer drive facing the work week from Acadiana. The Indy Bowl I guess would be my last choice. Shreveport would be a long drive and the weather would likely be cold and wet. Beating a bad BCS team is something missing from Hud's resume and might get us ranked. I think the best for UL:
    1) Go daddy Bowl versus NIU
    2) Indy Bowl
    3) NOLA Bowl

I agree with your best for UL ranking

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information