Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No. 33!!

Default Re: No. 33!!

Could we be dropping in these polls and losing votes because the scores of several of our games against competition we were expected to blow away were close?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Could we be dropping in these polls and losing votes because the scores of several of our games against competition we were expected to blow away were close?
    I blame Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I blame Obamacare.
    Well there's always that.

I blame Obamacare.
    Congrats Cajuns! Hey, i thought y'all loved POTUS down there?!?

5. Default Re: No. 33!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Most won't notice but the ones who already voted for UL noticed.

6. Default Re: No. 33!!

Hey red neck---Lafayette is the most Conservative area of the state---Just hope that you can get some votes and get Lil Mary out of office!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    11-2 with a Conference Championship and a Bowl Win #3, Phase one having broke ground, financing for Phase Two being worked on as we speak, and the Acadiana economy booming with a Ragin Cajun Fan base starting to swell from the ground up!!! Thats what I am talking about!

And.And.only 1 other Football program in the State of Louisiana has played in Bowl games 3 consecutive years

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hey red neck---Lafayette is the most Conservative area of the state---Just hope that you can get some votes and get Lil Mary out of office!!!
    Haha, you're hilarious, I'm from Michigan. Not here to through insults today BOomdawg. Congrats once again on ranking. You say Acadiana is the most conservative part of state?that's definitely up for debate but isn't " Louisiana " the only Uni in the state that has a top notch Gay , Lesbian, Trans program?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Haha, you're hilarious, I'm from Michigan. Not here to through insults today BOomdawg. Congrats once again on ranking. You say Acadiana is the most conservative part of state?that's definitely up for debate but isn't " Louisiana " the only Uni in the state that has a top notch Gay , Lesbian, Trans program?
    Know thy enemy.next year we are introducing a class on the effects of Duck Dynasty on people without facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Totally understand they're a better team but it's just so damn funny to me. I pointed out the BCS poll to a SERIOUSLY die hard tigger fan (co-worker) about how we were 11 spots behind LSU this morning and he had absolutely. nothing. to say. The silence warmed my heart.
    He probably dismissed you with silence because you were bragging about UL being ranked 11 spots [I]lower[I] than his team. I would hope your reaction would be similar to your co-worker's if a Houston Cougars fan bragged to you about his team being ranked 11 spots behind UL.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Haha, you're hilarious, I'm from Michigan. isn't " Louisiana " the only Uni in the state that has a top notch Gay , Lesbian, Trans program?
    Yes. we are trying to attract students away from Tech that hail from Michigan. Most don't have the grades to get into UL, but they make up for it with substantial practical knowledge.

12. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: No. 33!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Yes. we are trying to attract students away from Tech that hail from Michigan. Most don't have the grades to get into UL, but they make up for it with substantial practical knowledge.
    I can understand why he went to LTU Ruston instead of anyplace in Michigan, sorry Missing Mandy but I just gotta say it, Michigan especially Detroit is off the charts bad.

The problem is.the teams around us at the moment prolly won't be losing this weekend.
    Hope for the best. this is the time of year a lot of apple carts get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Hope for the best. this is the time of year a lot of apple carts get upset.
    Kyle you have inspired me.Each week we need a bunch of games we need to watch to better help our poll position. Here goes.Using the USA Today Coaches Poll

Toledo.1 vote.Lost to NIU 35-17. Thanks Toledo.
    Georgia.1 vote.Plays Kentucky at home on Saturday. Go Wildcats.but this isn't basketball.
    East Carolina.1 vote.Plays NC State on the road on Saturday. Go Wolfpack!!
    Nebraska.1 vote.Plays Penn State on the road on Saturday. Go Child Molesters!!
    Ball State.4 votes.On Bye. We should at least stay ahead of them.
    Louisiana.6 votes.On Bye.
    Texas.7 votes.On Bye. Prolly won't pass them.
    Michigan.14 votes.Plays Iowa on the road on Saturday. Go Hawkeyes!!
    Cincinnati.23 votes.Plays Houston on the road on Saturday. Go Cougars!!
    Ole Miss.35 votes.Plays #8 Missouri at home on Saturday. Go Mizzou!!
    #25 USC.Plays Colorado on the road on Saturday. Go Buffs.but don't get your hopes up.
    #24 Duke.Duke??!! Is this real life? Plays Wake Forest on the road Saturday. Go Demon Deacons!!
    #23 Minnesota.Plays #17 Wisconsin at home on Saturday. Go Badgers!!
    #22 Arizona State.Plays #14 UCLA on the road on Saturday. Go Bruins!!
    #21 NIU.Beat Toledo 35-17. Thanks Toledo.
    #20 UCF.Plays Rutgers at home Friday night. Go Scarlet Knights!!
    #19 LSU.Plays #10 Texas A&M at home on Saturday. Gig em Aggies!!
    #18 Oklahoma.Plays Kansas State on the road on Saturday. Go Wildcats!!
    #17 Wisconsin.Plays #23 Minnesota on the road on Saturday. Go Badgers!!
    #16 Fresno State.Plays New Mexico at home on Saturday. Go Lobos!!
    #15 Louisville.Plays Memphis at home on Saturday. Go Tigers!!

That should be all the teams that have a chance to have a bad loss and fall out of the rankings.

Kyle you have inspired me.Each week we need a bunch of games we need to watch to better help our poll position. Here goes.Using the USA Today Coaches Poll

Toledo.1 vote.Lost to NIU 35-17. Thanks Toledo.
    Georgia.1 vote.Plays Kentucky at home on Saturday. Go Wildcats.but this isn't basketball.
    East Carolina.1 vote.Plays NC State on the road on Saturday. Go Wolfpack!!
    Nebraska.1 vote.Plays Penn State on the road on Saturday. Go Child Molesters!!
    Ball State.4 votes.On Bye. We should at least stay ahead of them.
    Louisiana.6 votes.On Bye.
    Texas.7 votes.On Bye. Prolly won't pass them.
    Michigan.14 votes.Plays Iowa on the road on Saturday. Go Hawkeyes!!
    Cincinnati.23 votes.Plays Houston on the road on Saturday. Go Cougars!!
    Ole Miss.35 votes.Plays #8 Missouri at home on Saturday. Go Mizzou!!
    #25 USC.Plays Colorado on the road on Saturday. Go Buffs.but don't get your hopes up.
    #24 Duke.Duke??!! Is this real life? Plays Wake Forest on the road Saturday. Go Demon Deacons!!
    #23 Minnesota.Plays #17 Wisconsin at home on Saturday. Go Badgers!!
    #22 Arizona State.Plays #14 UCLA on the road on Saturday. Go Bruins!!
    #21 NIU.Beat Toledo 35-17. Thanks Toledo.
    #20 UCF.Plays Rutgers at home Friday night. Go Scarlet Knights!!
    #19 LSU.Plays #10 Texas A&M at home on Saturday. Gig em Aggies!!
    #18 Oklahoma.Plays Kansas State on the road on Saturday. Go Wildcats!!
    #17 Wisconsin.Plays #23 Minnesota on the road on Saturday. Go Badgers!!
    #16 Fresno State.Plays New Mexico at home on Saturday. Go Lobos!!
    #15 Louisville.Plays Memphis at home on Saturday. Go Tigers!!

That should be all the teams that have a chance to have a bad loss and fall out of the rankings.
    Duke ahead of Michigan, USC and Nebrask.who would have thunk?? Will they be in the ACC Championship if they win out? They have Wake and UNC left, but Florida State will give them a thumping.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information