Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: FB/BB Stadium Projects

Default Re: FB/BB Stadium Update

I did not attend last night and I read the paper today.

Is turf all that was announced for football?

Was anything officially announced for baseball?

Default Re: FB/BB Stadium Update

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I did not attend last night and I read the paper today.

Is turf all that was announced for football?

Was anything officially announced for baseball?
    Turf and schedule for FB. Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation has been formed (more details to come this spring). Nothing announced yet for BB. I spoke with Scott Farmer after the bash last night and he said everything is still too preliminary for any announcements yet. Sounded like things are coming around but they're not there right now.

3. Default the swamp

when is it going to get expanded?

UL Football Re: the swamp

Quote Originally Posted by REALCAJUN View Post
    _ when is it going to get expanded? _

What do you mean with expanded?.

Default Re: the swamp

Considering 1. we just built an indoor facility. 2. We are about to install artificial Turf. 3. The current stadium could use some work. 4. Until we fill it on a consistent basis it is pretty much undeed. I don't see an expansion in the near future. Unless there are plans out there that I don't know about. I heard a little something about a weightroom expansion but nothing to the stadium itself.

_ when is it going to get expanded? _
    Why should it be expanded?

LOL

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Seriouslyyou ain't right

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Seriouslyyou ain't right

Z _
    Ya think

Don't bother responding with legit answers to this clown, he is a LSU troll.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Don't bother responding with legit answers to this clown, he is a LSU troll.
    LOL Like I said, he aint right!!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    Considering 1. we just built an indoor facility. 2. We are about to install artificial Turf. 3. The current stadium could use some work. 4. Until we fill it on a consistent basis it is pretty much undeed. I don't see an expansion in the near future. Unless there are plans out there that I don't know about. I heard a little something about a weight room expansion but nothing to the stadium itself.
    Stadium expansion is a must even if we can not fill it. The reasons go way beyond attendance. We should expand seating capacity to 45-55,000 seats in order to position ourselves for a better conference that requires schools to have a minimum capacity. Also most of our recruiting is done after football or before football has even started. Prospective athletes want to see great stadiums and we have the makings of an incredible stadium is expanded properly.

13. Default Re: the swamp

first off I'm not an LSU troll, and second, no ____ it wont anytime soon, but I mean looking ahead to the future. I was thinking within the next 25 years we may add an upper deck to the other side and then within 50 years, have the endzone enclosed. It;s going to happen eventualy folks, I was just curious to see how many of you think it will be in our life times.

14. Default Re: the swamp

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Stadium expansion is a must even if we can not fill it. The reasons go way beyond attendance. We should expand seating capacity to 45-55,000 seats in order to position ourselves for a better conference that requires schools to have a minimum capacity. Also most of our recruiting is done after football or before football has even started. Prospective athletes want to see great stadiums and we have the makings of an incredible stadium is expanded properly. _
    thank you brother. also, if youbuild it, they will come. I think if we can have a 50k plus stadium more people will come because it will make cajun football games seem like a bigger deal. It will alos impress recruits who see a biggr stadium.

Default Re: FB/BB Stadium Projects

Any news on the baseball field?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information