Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The ONLY way you'll ever get closer to this helmet...

Default Re: The ONLY way you'll ever get closer to this helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Those players that have never seen the field but yet go to practice everyday, get up at 5am and go to workouts, play scout team. Basically used as live tackling dummies knowing most likely they will never see the field. You are worried about their sticker cheapening Broadway's?
    I look at teams like Ohio State & Florida State who have players with the front and back of their helmet's covered with stickers. To me it not only does it make the helmet/uniform look stupid, but makes me wonder what in the world did someone do to get 79 stickers on their helmet. It would seem like after a while they become meaningless.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    You seem to be quite the sticker lover so here's a great idea: you should start a sticker company and sell helmet stickers to all the college football teams that don't use them. Out of 247 college football teams (125 FBS & 122 FCS), only 33 teams use stickers. As cool as stickers are, I can't wrap my mind around why 214 teams have decided not to use them. Surely you can convince colleges that stickers are cool and will make the players not only feel, but also play better.

I'm thinking Scratch N Sniff. Incentive stickers and deoderizer all in one.

BONUS BUSINESS TIP: Then you could move on to the NFL where no teams use stickers (untapped market).

Are we arguing about helmet stickers?

#BeatULM #SuckItHOAX #WeAreLouisiana

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Guess someone didn't get any helmet stickers when he played and now he feels noone should.

I have never heard or witnessed any player brag to others about helmet stickers and I surely wouldn't imagine Coach Hud's Players doing this. It is simply a way to recognize players for for going above and beyond, nothing more, nothing less.
    Hud is all about games within the game and that includes preparation.

I can't imagine someone complaining about academic 100% or an "A" for job well done, and I see achievement stickers much the same.

I say this knowing fill well the real game doesn't begin till you graduate

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I have nothing against getting stickers... but I'd rather get a Snickers. They're delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I have nothing against getting stickers... but I'd rather get a Snickers. They're delicious.
    You're not you when your hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Does anybody know how many stickers and for what color and why you get one--Like does an Ex-PT or Fg get any what about a TD----What about a block or reception---the deans list--Do any get taken off if you go on probation or if you miss a tackle??? I guess I am half @$$ed serious about this!!! Does any body know???

I'm not sure what constitutes earning each specific sticker but I believe gold is for academic acheivements and red is football related.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Are we arguing about helmet stickers?

#BeatULM #SuckItHOAX #WeAreLouisiana
    Yes, we are not allowed to discuss schemes or game strategies so we are debating stickers. If you take this away what will we talk about?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    You should go to Brokeback College. Their players get a big snickers bar for every game !!!!!!!
    Careful, Ms Tyla passes the big snickers bars out too. Its usually as UL is boarding a plane as opposed to a bus...also she purchases them herself and doesn't go on message boards asking for donations... HHhhhhmmmm....

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Careful, Ms Tyla passes the big snickers bars out too. Its usually as UL is boarding a plane as opposed to a bus...also she purchases them herself and doesn't go on message boards asking for donations... HHhhhhmmmm....

Z
    Yum... as a friend of mine recently declared.

Z
    Yea, but Tyla doesn't consider her snickers to be athletic supplements

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Yum... as a friend of mine recently declared.
    You have friends?

Z

You have friends?

Z
    One less apparently.

One less apparently.
    Awwwww, come on... I wuz funnin' ya!!

Z

It cut too deep this time, Z. I'm balled up in a corner, thongless, Barry Manilow wailing about Mandy in the background, finishing off my second quart of Bluebell's Pralines n Cream. It cut too deep this time, Z. It cut too deep...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information