Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 2013 FB Final: Louisiana 35, Georgia State 21

Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    At the end of the day.A W is a W and an L is an L. We can debate it ad naseum for pages and pages.won't change the score.or the way the coaches call the game. I say we spend time on the name deal than breaking down how an 0-9 team with nothing to lose gave us all we could handle on the road.
    Yeah, I guess we could stop talking about the strategies of the game and get on to important topics like socks and the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Yeah, I guess we could stop talking about the strategies of the game and get on to important topics like socks and the band.
    Band works for me.

I'm thinking (very dangerous and very seldom) that Coach Willis is using our DBs best he can. Not sure we have to speed and whereall to do much other. Eliminate our offense/special team oopses and silly/close to call flags on defense and the games are mostly out of reach. Coach Hud has been saying into his 3rd year with 2 DCs that he doesn't want to give up the big play, keep everything in front of us, make it tough in the Red Zone. Seems that's what we've done. The 3rd and long conversions are just a given. I've learned to accept it. It now comes with being a Cajun fan, liking gumbo in cold weather, waiting for squirrel season in Ville Platte, opening of duck season, awaiting crawfish boils,

4. Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

I SPY----I wonder if we will put a spy guy on Browning and a back if remaining in the backfield??? short drop guy to maybe pick off crossing routes, a little middle help, screen pass help, and Browning break??? To me that would be a fun deal to play!!!

Some people are Cajun fans, but not really big football fans. Those are the ones I see just satisfied with the win, and want everyone to just leave it alone, what does it matter attitude, and is already thinking about the next game. I have no problem with these fans, I think it's great to have them. Now, there are also football fans, and those people may not be coaches, but know something about the game of football and want to discuss it on a public forum such as RP. These people like to talk about the details of the game and the players. I don't see a problem with that either. We need all kinds of fans. I don't see why some fans seem to want to be vocal about the other fans, seems foolish to me. They rather talk about the fans, rather than the team. As long as people aren't throwing out personal attacks on players or coaches, I think it's a good thing to question their performance, even in wins.

If you had to pick 1 way Georgia state could beat us Not beating ourselves. What would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    If you had to pick 1 way Georgia state could beat us Not beating ourselves. What would you pick?
    Flesh Eating Bacteria

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Cheating.

Gsu's cheerleader squad buck naked on side lines with come hither eyes

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Some people are Cajun fans, but not really big football fans. Those are the ones I see just satisfied with the win, and want everyone to just leave it alone, what does it matter attitude, and is already thinking about the next game. I have no problem with these fans, I think it's great to have them. Now, there are also football fans, and those people may not be coaches, but know something about the game of football and want to discuss it on a public forum such as RP. These people like to talk about the details of the game and the players. I don't see a problem with that either. We need all kinds of fans. I don't see why some fans seem to want to be vocal about the other fans, seems foolish to me. They rather talk about the fans, rather than the team. As long as people aren't throwing out personal attacks on players or coaches, I think it's a good thing to question their performance, even in wins.
    Concise, accurate, nice.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Concise, accurate, nice.
    He sits next to me at games. He's never questioned my thong. He just tells me I'm beautiful and tries not to stare.

12. Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    He sits next to me at games.
    Please follow his lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Please follow his lead.
    I follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    No buddy.we just don't get all warm and fuzzy beating a dead horse for 26 pages. Football fans who can never be pleased with an outcome act that way. Some of us just like to enjoy a win regardless. In the lean years.we would pine for games we can say we stunk it up and won by two touchdowns. Show some decorum.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    No buddy.we just don't get all warm and fuzzy beating a dead horse for 26 pages. Football fans who can never be pleased with an outcome act that way. Some of us just like to enjoy a win regardless. In the lean years.we would pine for games we can say we stunk it up and won by two touchdowns. Show some decorum.
    In lean years this was a loss.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread Information