Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 FB Final: Louisiana 35, Georgia State 21

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    It just seemed the players didn't get into it. Even when it was close they were smiling and laughing on the sideline. It's kind of like they never doubted the outcome. We will not get away with that against ULM or USA. ULM will come in like a Vietcong on crack trying to beat us.
    ULM is not good. Browning is good.

Z

Well, I've finished the victory cigar and two classes of port from Castello di Amorosa so all is well.

I sure was hoping to see our team come out and make a definitive statement. Don't think we saw that today. We got the win but it sure wasn't pretty. Hope we make that statement against the Hoax.

As for Hill, Benson over ruled the suspension on the Troy player for our game. He should do the same for Hill. That call looked questionable, IMO. don't worry, I'll put in a call to my good buddy Karl.

All right I am over the crappy play today.

WE ARE 8-2----------------------BABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Im happy as hell to Honestly think our guys were looking forward to playing MCC (Monroe Community College). HOAX, YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK !!!!

5. Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Hammer ---you and Z going to Mobile???

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Thanks Hud. You had me worried. You jacked with our minds in order to jack with Browning's mind. I can deal with that.
    I'm not happy with how the game played out. Just trying to speculate as to why it's been same story, different day. I expect defense to be the focus on the bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hammer ---you and Z going to Mobile???
    Can't speak for Z. He is working in Obamaland.

Doubt that I'll make it.

8. Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Obamaland being Hawaii or Chicago ???

Even though I HATE it, the soft, dont give up TD over the top D, which seemed to start after stAte, has led to 3 Ws. Again, I HATE watching it but 3 wins later, we're.sitting atop the conference at 8-2.

Our D definitely stiffens in the red zone so I WANT to believe this is all just part of the plan. I hope thats true.

And I have to imagine the game plan will be different for Monroe. Browning will set records on us if we dont pressure him. But what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Even though I HATE it, the soft, dont give up TD over the top D, which seemed to start after stAte, has led to 3 Ws. Again, I HATE watching it but 3 wins later, we're.sitting atop the conference at 8-2.

Our D definitely stiffens in the red zone so I WANT to believe this is all just part of the plan. I hope thats true.

And I have to imagine the game plan will be different for Monroe. Browning will set records on us if we dont pressure him. But what do I know.
    And the secondary has to play disciplined assignment football and stay with their man regardless of Brownings scrambling. He can sling it on the run and you can't give him an open receiver to chuck it to.

I was suppised to go to mobile with a friend who is a south alum but its a swim team weekend

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post

I feel the same way. The soft zone makes me feel like our guys can't match up man to man on whatever competition we face. Now, we know that's not the case. We have some great athletes. The coaching staff is doing whatever it takes to win and it's working. The idea, at least in this game, was to not let anyone behind them for the big play and it worked. I don't see the game plan changing for monroe.

On another note, how to apply this counting formula to our attendance? 14,415 reported for today's game in Atlanta.

Actual x 10 = Announced

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I feel the same way. The soft zone makes me feel like our guys can't match up man to man on whatever competition we face. Now, we know that's not the case. We have some great athletes. The coaching staff is doing whatever it takes to win and it's working. The idea, at least in this game, was to not let anyone behind them for the big play and it worked. I don't see the game plan changing for monroe.
    Yea, but it just seems that by letting them just march quickly down field you basically give them a short field to play with if you are relying on tightening up in the red zone. Why not make them work for it?

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . LastLast

Thread Information