Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 FB Final: Louisiana 35, Georgia State 21

Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

Typical in game meltdown. We went on the road and won by double didgets in a nfl stadium with 86 people in it. We are 8-2, damn peoplenews flash, we have good coaches.better than any of us

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Looking like the best single season record ever for Cajun football. Best record ever, best coach ever, best freshman running back ever. Ya'll can be negative if ya'll want to. Me, I'm enjoying the moment. We're going bowling. Geaux Cajuns.
    I'm with you, but I have to remind myself to separate my thoughts on a particular game and the overall season.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Typical in game meltdown. We went on the road and won by double didgets in a nfl stadium with 86 people in it. We are 8-2, damn peoplenews flash, we have good coaches.better than any of us
    That hurt, crazy. I'm undefeated in hypothetical theoretical arm chair coaching!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DTD343 View Post
    Congrats Cajuns on another win!! D looked bad, but have faith it's going to come back. Now stop the complaining you sound like an LSU fan. 8 Wins Sweet!!!
    With all due respect, shut up. Calling someone an LSU fan because they're voicing obvious concerns is just dumb. I can tell by your post, you know a ton about football. Sarcasm off.

Beat Monroe

It just seemed the players didn't get into it. Even when it was close they were smiling and laughing on the sideline. It's kind of like they never doubted the outcome. We will not get away with that against ULM or USA. ULM will come in like a Vietcong on crack trying to beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    It just seemed the players didn't get into it. Even when it was close they were smiling and laughing on the sideline. It's kind of like they never doubted the outcome. We will not get away with that against ULM or USA. ULM will come in like a Vietcong on crack trying to beat us.
    That's just it. I think the team's mindet will be quite different in two weeks.

I guarantee you we see a different scheme against moanroe. If we were confident that we could beat gsu with vanilla, why put a new scheme in and give moanroe 2 weeks to prepare for it. We will install something nasty and browning won't know what hit him.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I guarantee you we see a different scheme against moanroe. If we were confident that we could beat gsu with vanilla, why put a new scheme in and give moanroe 2 weeks to prepare for it. We will install something nasty and browning won't know what hit him.
    Thanks Hud. You had me worried. You jacked with our minds in order to jack with Browning's mind. I can deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    and it doesn't come down to a field goal to win it.
    NO S*it hon? I am glad none of our games came down to that. Kicking game just ain't there. Man I miss B.B.

10. Default Re: Final Louisiana (35) vs Georgia State (21)

OK---3 man rush has the center, 2 guards, 2 tackles, and an extra back TE or H BACK that can help----nowt only is this a mismatch on the # of blockers per rusher but if the QB scrambles the Offensive linemen can actually set up for another round of pass protection after the initial rush----they did this today but on of their guys clipped ----I can just see Browning not finding a first -3rd read and scrambling and running around playing with or DLs---If we are playing man we are chasing there guys and nobody can get to the ball---If we are in a zone they are Squatting looking for the open area!!! I can just see that lsat play 2 years ago with his running out of bounds---lucky that was the game!!!!

I just realized that we have the best FBS record in the state. WE ARE LOUISIANA!!

I was on the road hours from home. Listened on the RC network, game went about like I figured it would, ending with #8 in a row. Two weeks to prepare for the hoax, and waiting for Tabitha's mental midget attack in a week. And a chance to clinch at least a share of a championship. I'd call today a great day to be a Ragin Cajun!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I hear you. I think it's right for us to be concerned about the future. But I think it's also wrong for us to be upset over a win.
    I try not to merge or confuse being upset during a win and transplant that as being upset over a win.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I just realized that we have the best FBS record in the state. WE ARE LOUISIANA!!
    UL is FaBulouS fabULous

I know Warrick Dunn does some good things as a human.but I just don't see how ESPN lets someone announce a game for them that cannot annunciate, and often speaks in Ebonics.

And his statement, "But I can't say that McGuire is as fast as I was". May be true, but a bit narcissist IMO.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread Information