Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: 2013 FB Final: Louisiana 35, Georgia State 21

Default Re: LOUISIANA (21) VS GEORGIA STATE (14)

If you think our defense is bad, just think about the seven teams whose defenses gave up more points than than ours did over the last 7 games. Jmo

Default Re: LOUISIANA (14) VS GEORGIA STATE (7)

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Their O line is handling us up front.
    And how hard is it to handle our def. line. 3 on 6 aint to hardThat's two blocking one.

GEAUX UL - 2013 Two Hand Touch Champions!

FAU understands how to handle a winless team jump on them early and keep stomping. Owls beat winless eagles 41-7.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Guys, we have a bad defense. Fortunately we have a good offense and a good coach. With this D, blowouts will be hard to come by. Still think we will win this one!
    Yes. but you only "think" we are going to win this one.

We don't need extra guys lost in a backfield. That is what this defensive scheme leads to. Nothing more. I've seen opponent WRs with no one around them streaking across the middle ever since we've done this 3 man rush. What again is the benefit of having 8 unaware guys dancing around in the secondary?

I've not seen a single SBC team give up more wide open shots across the middle than UL. And again. that's with eight defensive players in "prevent". We are damn lucky our offense is as powerful as it is. Ironically, I never see a UL WR open all by himself over the middle. and every D in the SBC isn't just rushing 3 against us.

I guess as long as you beat terrible programs by a point or two, and Jay Walker keeps telling the fanbase we're a bunch of idiots. we'll keep this pathetic 3 man rush. 8 men lost in the secondary. and close games against crappy teams.

I see why we go with the 3 man rush, so you don't get burned, but as it shows with the last play by GSU, it doesn't always work that way. They need to mix it up and blitz every now and then or at least send 4.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    If you think our defense is bad, just think about the seven teams whose defenses gave up more points than than ours did over the last 7 games. Jmo
    We're playing a pretty sad group of teams. We have a tremendous offense. We have no excuse not to play better defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    The Prophet is a healer b/c that was sick!!
    With McGuire's reception he is now averaging 32.5 yards per reception which leads the nation.
    He also leads the nation in rush yards per attempt at almost 9 ypc.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post

I guess as long as you beat terrible programs by a point or two, and Jay Walker keeps telling the fanbase we're a bunch of idiots. we'll keep this pathetic 3 man rush. 8 men lost in the secondary. and close games against crappy teams.
    +10000!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Yes. but you only "think" we are going to win this one.

We don't need extra guys lost in a backfield. That is what this defensive scheme leads to. Nothing more. I've seen opponent WRs with no one around them streaking across the middle ever since we've done this 3 man rush. What again is the benefit of having 8 unaware guys dancing around in the secondary?

I've not seen a single SBC team give up more wide open shots across the middle than UL. And again. that's with eight defensive players in "prevent". We are damn lucky our offense is as powerful as it is. Ironically, I never see a UL WR open all by himself over the middle. and every D in the SBC isn't just rushing 3 against us.

Couldn't have been better put!

The defense looked so good at WKU and Ark St., but have looked lazy since.

12. Default Re: LOUISIANA (21) VS GEORGIA STATE (14)

It does look like we finally are getting another into the rush-----Damn just hearing that dumb ___ commercial again!!! AHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I see why we go with the 3 man rush, so you don't get burned, but as it shows with the last play by GSU, it doesn't always work that way. They need to mix it up and blitz every now and then or at least send 4.
    We're in fear of "getting burned" in every game now? Why?

HUD needs to start jerking D Coord's chain and get that defense ready to play good offensives. ULM could kill this d scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    It does look like we finally are getting another into the rush-----Damn just hearing that dumb ___ commercial again!!! AHHHH
    Boom----I just sent you a PM

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information