Thread: maybe i missed this name

Default maybe i missed this name

if so sorry

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/

January 18, 2008
    Pinkston's Sowels commits to La.-Lafayette
    1:37 PM Fri, Jan 18, 2008 | Permalink
    Todd Wills E-mail News tips

Pinkston athlete Nathan Sowels said Friday that he has orally committed to Louisiana-Lafayette.

Oral commitments are nonbinding. The first day a recruit in the class of 2008 can sign a national letter of intent is Feb. 6.

Sowels (5-11, 170) said he picked Louisiana-Lafayette over Arizona, Iowa State and TCU. He will play cornerback and also run track.

Default Re: maybe i missed this name

Hmm wonder if he is concentating on track or football. I am sure he will try for both, but after a few quick searches all i see are a few notes on rivals. 4.45 so he has some wheels. Wonder if T has any info on this guy.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    if so sorry

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/

January 18, 2008
    Pinkston's Sowels commits to La.-Lafayette
    1:37 PM Fri, Jan 18, 2008 | Permalink
    Todd Wills E-mail News tips

Pinkston athlete Nathan Sowels said Friday that he has orally committed to Louisiana-Lafayette.

Oral commitments are nonbinding. The first day a recruit in the class of 2008 can sign a national letter of intent is Feb. 6.

Sowels (5-11, 170) said he picked Louisiana-Lafayette over Arizona, Iowa State and TCU. He will play cornerback and also run track.
    Looks like a player, huh Bil? LOL!! Lets see what Cajun T has to say about this????

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Looks like a player, huh Bil? LOL!! Lets see what Cajun T has to say about this???? _
    Cajun staff kept his name under the table, didn't want it advertised on the internet after his Friday commitment. I was left out of the loop on him as well; It came down to the Cajuns and Arizona.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Cajun staff kept his name under the table, didn't want it advertised on the internet after his Friday commitment. I was left out of the loop on him as well; It came down to the Cajuns and Arizona.
    CajunT, a 4.4 fourty? Seriously? Thats damned near Ryckman speed! Nice job Coaches!!!!

Z

Thread Information