Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zo Harris

Ragin' Cajuns Zo Harris

Interesting statistic. Only 3 Cajuns have had 3 or more years rushing for 700 or more yards.

Fenroy [4 over 1000]
    Mitchell [3 over 700]
    Harris [3 so far over 700]

Harris needs 134 yards tomorrow to move to # 4 all time in career rushing yards for a Cajun, behind only Fenroy, Mitchell and Desormeaux. He currently has exactly 2300 yards for his career.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Zo Harris

Wow. He's kind of done this without a lot of fanfare. I think he's more critical to our success in the last three years than we've given credit. Mitchell had the advantage of being a threat to pass, and that added to his rushing yardage. Fenroy, Babb and MD had the advantage of that wizardry of the delayed "who in the hell has the ball?" to aide in their rushing stat. Not to downplay Blaine and Terrance contributing to Zo's yardage. but even I know when he has the ball from a mile away. He's broken more tackles and moved the pile to get that yardage than any back in UL history. Zo's a man.

I do believe he's been running much harder since Elijah came on the scene. Healthy competition. I love our RB corps right now.

3. Default Re: Zo Harris

I liked Quen before they moved him to LBer but liked him there---I miss him!!! Still the best catch coming out the backfield in UL history!!! Still don't know how he reached back to get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I liked Quen before they moved him to LBer but liked him there---I miss him!!! Still the best catch coming out the backfield in UL history!!! Still don't know how he reached back to get it!!!
    Can you imagine that dude with Tovell and Anderson? He was a hard hitter over the middle.

I posted this because people on here keep falling all over themselves to put Zo on the bench. He will likely rush for 1000 yards both this year [he needs 281 yards in 3 regular season games and a bowl] and next and finish his career as the # 2 all-time rusher at the school, while splitting carries this year and next with McGuire, who, incidentally will ALSO be a 4 year 700 yard+ rusher if current trends continue. [He currently needs only 121 yards in his last 3 games plus a bowl to reach 700 yards this season.]

I firmly believe that next year both will go over 1000 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Can you imagine that dude with Tovell and Anderson? He was a hard hitter over the middle.
    Quen was really good.special good IMO. He will live with regrets for a very long time. Its sad to see happen, but it happens far too often.

7. Default Re: Zo Harris

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Quen was really good.special good IMO. He will live with regrets for a very long time. Its sad to see happen, but it happens far too often.
    ---I remember his having a good NOLA I Bowl for the Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I posted this because people on here keep falling all over themselves to put Zo on the bench. He will likely rush for 1000 yards both this year [he needs 281 yards in 3 regular season games and a bowl] and next and finish his career as the # 2 all-time rusher at the school, while splitting carries this year and next with McGuire, who, incidentally will ALSO be a 4 year 700 yard+ rusher if current trends continue. [He currently needs only 121 yards in his last 3 games plus a bowl to reach 700 yards this season.]

I firmly believe that next year both will go over 1000 yards.
    With 4 games remaining, there is an outside chance we could have 2 1,000 yard rushers
    this season. Maybe not likely, but certainly possible given the teams we play. Per your stats, Harris needs to avg. 70 yds/game. McGuire needs to avg. 105 yds/game.

9. UL Football Re: Zo Harris

The Prophet will hit a cool 230 tomorrow. Harris 150. bank it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The Prophet will hit a cool 230 tomorrow. Harris 150. bank it.
    If they get to play enough.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    If they get to play enough.
    Yep. I'm hoping for the huge lead and a heavy dose of Reed, Pierce, and Carter.

Im hoping for a heavy dose of Marcus Jackson

I'm hoping for a win

14. Default Re: Zo Harris

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I'm hoping for a win
    ----Again a realist that probably took in past games and point spreads and outcomes!!! I will take the same as you sir and I wonder if things do go very well for us---How much would you play the starters with the next game 2 weeks away??? I thought that Haack and Landor would have had more plays against some teams that obviously brought more than we had figured!!!

qyen is playing linebacker at west alabama now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information