Thread: Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

1. UL Basketball Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

LOUISIANA - He's back, again.

After last season's triumphant return to Ragin’ Cajuns baseball, the Fabulous Cajun Chicken will make his first appearance of 2008 during Louisiana's men's basketball game with the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at the CAJUNDOME Saturday night. Tip-off is set for 7:05 p.m.

Louisiana (7-9, 4-2 Sun Belt), which is currently in first place in the Sun Belt Conference West Division standings, defeated Western Kentucky (12-5, 4-1 Sun Belt) in the last meeting between the two teams at the CAJUNDOME in 2005.

In addition, the first 500 kids will receive a coupon which can be redeemed for a free basketball after the game. Also, one lucky section at the CAJUNDOME can win a McDonald's value meal during the McDonald's Super Shot Contest.

At halftime, the Ragin' Cajuns softball team will hold a pitching exhibition, featuring 2007 Sun Belt Conference Freshman of the Year Brittany Cuevas and the nation’s top incoming freshman pitcher, Ashley Brignac.

Following the softball team will be one of this year's most popular game promotions - 'What's in the Box?' Finally, if the Cajuns score 65 points or more, then every fan in attendance will receive a coupon to buy one Raising Cane's combo meal and get one free!

RaginCajuns.com

2. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

I really like that Cajun Chicken! Should be entertaining to watch, also, I'd like to see what's up the softball sleeves of the Lotiefs with that pitching exhibition. Have we ever had one of those before? Should be nice PR for our softball program, undeniably the most successful area of our university. and don't you forget it!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

Quote Originally Posted by angellebertrand View Post
    I really like that Cajun Chicken! Should be entertaining to watch, also, I'd like to see what's up the softball sleeves of the Lotiefs with that pitching exhibition. Have we ever had one of those before? Should be nice PR for our softball program, undeniably the most successful area of our university. and don't you forget it!
    Hopefully they will have the gun on em'. Maybe we can get em to hit 70-75mph.

Default Re: Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    I don't know if I would call 'What's in the Box?' the most popular game promotion.I prefer the three point shot and the ever climbing winnings for the shooter.

UL Softball Re: Fabulous Cajun Chicken SATURDAY UL vs WKU

Quote Originally Posted by angellebertrand View Post
    _ I really like that Cajun Chicken! Should be entertaining to watch, also, I'd like to see what's up the softball sleeves of the Lotiefs with that pitching exhibition. Have we ever had one of those before? Should be nice PR for our softball program, undeniably the most successful area of our university. and don't you forget it! _

The softball team has performed an exhibition, every year that I can recall, at some point in the basketball season.

Thread Information