Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread: Jorge Munoz

1. Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I understand your concern. However, and knowing nothing about the person, it might also be a question of the known vs. the unknown. This guy is a known quantity. You know how he will fit in with the rest of the staff. You know his strengths and weaknesses. You have a very good idea of how good a recruiter and position coach he will be. Just as hiring a HC is a crap shoot, no matter the record, to a lesser extent, so is bringing someone in from the outside.

Also, I can't imagine that there is a shortage of qualified candidates from which to choose. If an analyst is hired, I've got to believe it's because, when everything is considered, he is the best choice.
    How nice to receive a well reasoned, straight forward response in the English language which should be accorded much significance and respect.

Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Well at least we know we have landed "KEVIN" LMAO.
    Yea, I got carried away with Faulk because there was some discussion, but at least Norwood played in the NFL, and played under Saban and Napier. His pedigree is sound, just lacks coaching experience. Anyway, he's the other name I've heard. I will just wait to hear the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yea, I got carried away with Faulk because there was some discussion, but at least Norwood played in the NFL, and played under Saban and Napier. His pedigree is sound, just lacks coaching experience. Anyway, he's the other name I've heard. I will just wait to hear the announcement.
    His Twitter states he's a ULL Assistant Coach, so I'm guessing it's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    His Twitter states he's a ULL Assistant Coach, so I'm guessing it's official.
    If his twitter says that then someone needs to tweet him that it is UL.

6. Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Is this the same guy me and you talked about?
    There is a private message system here to keep your private conversations PRIVATE like you intended in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There is a private message system here to keep your private conversations PRIVATE like you intended in the first place.
    I literally asked him if this is the same guy we talked about because I couldn't remember his name. That talk wasn't on a PM. We also talked about other stuff sports related, so I need to let everyone know about those conversations also? I have zero issues with fanof71, all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    You didn’t get carried away, imo. You let the board know what you are hearing and what you felt might happen. The vast majority of us appreciate the information and understand that it is given with the best intentions and not for personal enrichment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    You didn’t get carried away, imo. You let the board know what you are hearing and what you felt might happen. The vast majority of us appreciate the information and understand that it is given with the best intentions and not for personal enrichment.
    This!!!

10. Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This!!!
    Others have to have their little secrets and tell you they have them. The funny thing about a secret is that you never know if there was something there or not. Little girls must play. . .

Default Re: Jorge Munoz

I'm happy with Munoz. He knows the lay of the land. Damn good coach

Default Re: Jorge Munoz

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I'm happy with Munoz. He knows the lay of the land. Damn good coach
    No doubt. Both of us are glad he is back. First class guy and coach.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information