Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Jorge Munoz

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Louisiana Promotes Munoz To Offensive Coordinator; Add John Simon To Staff

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Simon played in Jack Bicknell's system with Luke McCown. he also played in the NFL and is a very good recruiter. Coach Munoz ran a pretty good offense with Fenroy, Desormeaux, Green, Surgent and few others. We should be fine and get a little better on the recruiting trail.
    BJ, Munoz will be given some rope and allowed to do his thing? I love the guy.

Z

Default Re: Louisiana Promotes Munoz To Offensive Coordinator; Add John Simon To Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    BJ, Munoz will be given some rope and allowed to do his thing? I love the guy.

Z
    I think Munoz is holding on to Huds rope Zee!

Default Re: UL's Munoz promoted to offensive coordinator

lol

4. Default Re: UL's Munoz promoted to offensive coordinator

Yea I guess giving that LTUR guy a break is a joke

but Munoz will help Simon along!!! Caught your bbbuutt didn't I!!!

5. Default Re: UL's Munoz promoted to offensive coordinator

Good move

6. UL Football Cajuns promote Munoz to offensive coordinator

Louisiana looked outside to fill its coaching staff, but when selecting an offensive coordinator it promoted from within.

Jorge Munoz, who spent the last five seasons as the Cajuns receivers coach, will ascend to the.

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

Default Re: Cajuns promote Munoz to offensive coordinator

Sounds like our kind of Ragin' Cajun football we've been wanting to see, put those fast talented receivers split wide cover me, and I'll run the ball down your throat, try to stop the run, and I will throw the ball and burn you on short routes, slant routes or burn you deep!

Default Re: Cajuns promote Munoz to offensive coordinator

lol

I'm not going to knock it or praise it until I see what happens on the field. Good luck Coach Munoz and welcome aboard Coach Simon. I can see where it could work, and I certainly hope it does.

Geaux UL!

"As passing game coordinator in 2008, Munoz helped orchestrate the Cajuns' "Play Station" attack that shattered school records for total offense (5,390 yards) and touchdowns (54), and helped former quarterback Michael Desormeaux record the second-most yards of total offense in school history and finish as Sun Belt Conference Offensive Player of the Year."

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    "As passing game coordinator in 2008, Munoz helped orchestrate the Cajuns' "Play Station" attack that shattered school records for total offense (5,390 yards) and touchdowns (54), and helped former quarterback Michael Desormeaux record the second-most yards of total offense in school history and finish as Sun Belt Conference Offensive Player of the Year."
    No one can argue this Iberia. The question is, "will he be allowed to coach" or will he be micro-managed. I have met the guy a few times and he is one of the coolest guys out there. I wish him well. I just hope he is allowed to do what he is being paid for!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I think Munoz is holding on to Huds rope Zee!
    So did I until last year.

Z

13. Default Re: Louisiana Promotes Munoz To Offensive Coordinator; Add John Simon To Staff

So did I until last year.

Z
    The rope went limp last season, it'll be interesting to see what happens this season.

No one can argue this Iberia. The question is, "will he be allowed to coach" or will he be micro-managed. I have met the guy a few times and he is one of the coolest guys out there. I wish him well. I just hope he is allowed to do what he is being paid for!
    Well, I hope so. If Hud is smart he won't micro-manage Munoz. I wish Jorge all the best, as well.

15. UL Football Munoz unplugged: New UL offensive coordinator opens up

His first full-time coaching title was “offensive coordinator,” in 2001 and 2002 at Anderson University, an NCAA Division III program in Indiana.

His next gig overseeing an offense came at FCS Eastern Illinois, where he was co-coordinator in 2006 and coordinator in 2007.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information