Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another name thread

Default Another name thread

I know we are all tired of it.but.just got in from the ___ whooping of Ryan Street High School.had it on ESPN and they were talking about Kansas before the KU-Duke matchup. So they are talking about Kansas.and the words Louisiana come out of there mouths when talking about ULM. If you heard it too.let me know so I can sleep tonight knowing I am not crazy. Leave it to ESPN to ____ the bed and call ULM Louisiana.

Default Re: Another name thread

Wait, I thought we were winning the name battle?

ESPN might refer to them as Louisiana just to spite y'all for trying to force the name on them

4. Default Re: Another name thread

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    ESPN might refer to them as Louisiana just to spite y'all for trying to force the name on them
    Perhaps but spite is individually motivated and never lasts.

Probably a ULM grad working in the copy department.

It was either Jalen Rose or Digger Phelps who called ULM Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Wait, I thought we were winning the name battle?
    Apparently these two need to get some e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    Seriously, why don't you just stick to trying to stir up ____ on the waaaaahoax boards. They're stupid enough to fall for your shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Seriously, why don't you just stick to trying to stir up ____ on the waaaaahoax boards. They're stupid enough to fall for your shtick.
    We got Warrick Dunn this weekend calling our game. NOLA boy. Hope he has our back. Does anyone follow him on twitter so we can make suggestions to him early?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    We got Warrick Dunn this weekend calling our game. NOLA boy. Hope he has our back. Does anyone follow him on twitter so we can make suggestions to him early?
    No, no, no!!!!! Don't do that. Rebel would rather he figure it out himself in 10 or 15 years.

Seriously, that is an excellent idea. Be proactive.

Warricks bro played here not long ago. 2004-05. Travis smothers, but not sure if that will help

11. UL Football Re: Another name thread

Probably better to talk to Travis and have him talk to Warrick. At least we know Dunn is not in the ELLIS WHO camp.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Probably better to talk to Travis and have him talk to Warrick. At least we know Dunn is not in the ELLIS WHO camp.
    But his check is signed by the biggest idiots with this name crap. After what I heard last night from ESPN.I'm ready for the SBC to give ESPN the finger and go with Fox Sports 1. If that means no ESPN3.so be it. Even though I just got my Roku working with it. Double edged sword.but sacrifices must be made!!!

Who is your provider? I have LUS and they don't have a contract with ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Who is your provider? I have LUS and they don't have a contract with ESPN.
    Find someone with Cox.have them log in for you. Someone here pointed me in that direction.

15. Default Re: Another name thread

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    His brother Travis Smothers (the fastest football player I've ever seen) used to play football at UL.

This is ripe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information